Saturday, April 9, 2022

Proud of My Michelle


 Ciao amanti.  Yes, you know it's Maria.  No, not in the picture - that is My Michelle - doing what she is damn good with.  I think the second she learned how to relax and take deepthroat she became like Marti - "if I can get it in my mouth I can get it down my throat."  I am very, very proud of My Michelle and I fink what she is doing so sexy.  She is so happy!  I love seeing her like this!

As Vera wrote to you, we are having our usual Saturday photograph Marti and party.  It is colder than typically may be for Florida but Marti still wants it outside.  She says the cool wind will make her nipples even bigger - could that be possible?  We will have a meet and greet for maybe and hour with Marti wearing something to show her curves - whatever she decides to wear with Daphne and July.  We have a photo session with Marti stripping down to her little undies and heels then we have a break then another photo session with another outfit of hers that will come off.  Then the sexiest part to me where the party really gets going as she mingles with the 100+ people there.  Roxy wrote about this in her post but to see Marti talking to people while both her tits are being sucked is so sexy.  But it is not like she isn't paying attention to those playing with her huge boobs, it's more like she has let her tits out so they can play - they have their fun while she talks to friends.  It is that she so often can treat her tits like they are there own separate living bodies and it is so sexy!

Ciao for good-bye!

5 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

Quite the fear to be proud of. Not just her ability to take a monster cock down her throat, but the being more like Marti!
To be one of the lucky few to be able to mingle with Marti and those of you who would be there

Art said...

So hot. Marti. Michelle. Absolutely all of you beautiful women. ❤

Cd4 said...

Yes she is her mother daughter so it's to be expected that she would have a talented mouth as her mom. I'm sure she watched her alot over the years. Good to hear from you. How are you doing?

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Having gotten to know Marti and Michelle over the years here and on the previous blogs I reckoned that none of the BOMT adventures would be possible without you being on board with it Maria. It is great to know you are good with everything and the pride you feel that she is your wife.

The photograph Marti parties sound awesome and are, as you said, a chance for THE TITS to come out and play, to interact with their friends and fans.

Feelgood said...

Maria, love that you understand Michelle’s wants and Marti’s desires. Especially that you help those wants and desires 🤩👍😋😈