Monday, April 11, 2022

Zin the Nympho

  

 Miss me?  It's Zin.  Haven't been on here much, have I?  I've only got one excuse: I'm a nympho - a slut, I live and breath sex - all the time.  If I'm awake I want to be having sex.  I'm always horny.  Male, female - it don't matter.  The only thing is that I have promised not to put a dick in my pussy or mouth until it gets done on the set of The Life of Marti.  I will be acting out Aunt Marti's first sexual experiences and Maria and Lin want it to be as authentic as possible.  It's gonna happen this Wednesday!  I'll not longer be a virgin thought I guess I've done just about anything else sexual you can think of.  So by the time Aunt Marti and them leave to go visit Cousin Michelle I can fuck and suck so I plan to tag along and get full of some of those huge cocks.  Mandy's going, too.  Gina may.  The rest are staying here.

God, I love posing nude.  I mean, look at my nipple - doesn't it look excited to you?  I especially like posing for male photographers.  Yeah, their professionals and don't touch me but it's still hot as hell.  And when I'm not in front of cameras I like to sneak over to the other side of the studio complex where there are more young studs and young ladies and play with them.

I have to admit to being jealous of Michelle.  Those guys streamed some video to Aunt Marti and Maria yesterday and when I saw what they were doing to Michelle I thought my nipples and clit would explode in excitement.  I pretty much raped Aunt Marti.  Well, Aunt Marti and one other.  You see, a couple of months ago - and I had planned to write here about it but never did - I seduced Becca, my mom!  Yeah, my own fucking mother.  She didn't resist at all and gave me her body and I took it.  And I've taken it a lot since then.  I take it all the time.  There's actually a lot of romance in Aunt Marti's and Cousin Michelle's sexual relationship but between my mom and I it's just fucking sex.  And it's good!  No, it's great!  She's an orgasm machine with me and, like Aunt Marti, she spews milk and squirts, though neither as much as Marti.

As a matter of fact, my mom should be awake now that it's almost 5:00 am.  I'm going to go over there right now and use that voluptuous body of hers.

If you'll excuse me.  I hope to be a bit more active on here so hopefully you'll here more from me!

7 comments:

Redmagnum79 said...

Well you live in a good for that with all the sexy ladies there I would never get anything done

Art said...

Zin you look beautiful, so fucking hot, so definitely, don't be a stranger. Have we seen your mom on here? Maybe we could see you together? Did that give you a thrill? It gave me one. 😘😘

Feelgood said...

Hopefully we’ll see and hear more from you extremely soon. Hope you’re having a great time with everybody (I know that’s redundant but just to be nice)

Wookiee42 said...

Zin you are an absolute stunning woman! That nipple looks so fucking gorgeous!
Congratulations on seducing your mom! Sounds like you are getting what you want/need from her. So glad to hear more from you, and can't wait to hear more from you! Especially your upcoming loss of virginity! The stories you will have after Wednesday and then your visit to see Michelle... Mmmmm

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I'm sure we can all appreciate your "predicament" Zin, being surrounded by such an amazing group of women, and the lucky guys in the periphery it is totally understandable and completely reasonable to be pre-occupied with sex.

The story about you and Becca is something I'd definitely like to read more about along with all your other shenanigans. Especially accompanied by more hot photos of you!

Niplover said...

I'd love to see you in action! Zin you are so fucking HOT! WE want more...

Andre Clifton said...

How were the experiences? Those stories will be amazing material for eager ears