Tuesday, April 12, 2022

A Facefuck on the Beach


These crazy guys of the BOMT are taking upwards of 10,000 photos every day so far - well except for Friday cause we didn't get started till 9:00 pm.  That works out to, what, about one photo every two minutes for every guy - seems about right.  And, pretty much every minutes of the 17 hours a day I'm spending with them has been caught on anywhere from 2 to 5 video cameras.  They say they don't want to lose a single minute of the memories of these 3 weeks.  So even if we're just sitting around talking they're snapping photos and recording me on video.  Being my mother's daughter I enjoy the attention of the cameras but not near as much as I enjoy the attention of these 20 wonderful men.

 This to me was one of the more interesting photos from yesterday.  First let me say I loved all the face fucking out in the open near the Gulf like this.  The beach is private but that doesn't mean the occasional boat didn't cruise past - we would just move into one of the alcoves of the landscaping where we would be hidden by vegetation.  Anyway, like I said, I found this photo very creative in a way and seeing it in black and white I think adds interest with the white sands and gray water.  I was sitting in a low lounge chair.  Most of the guys would stand in front of me to slam my face with their huge hard cocks or maybe put my chair back or have me lie on a blanket instead and pump my face missionary style.  A couple of guys tried this position where my head is over the back of the lounge chair and they're standing over me, their dick pointing down, and fuck my throat that way.  They either had to move slowly that way as their wasn't much support for my head and my neck isn't strong enough to take the force for very long.  Better, though, was when another guy would hold my head to give it some strength and maybe even push and pull my head so my mouth and throat fucked the guy's cock without him moving.

So, anyhow, this photo works good here because all the other guys were behind me and didn't get caught in the shot.  Just a beautiful view, a huge hard cock and my mouth - and some teamwork!

6 comments:

Art said...

Beautiful pic of you, again. 😍

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Each new photo makes it more and more apparent why they've fallen in love with you Michelle, not only for your incredible beauty and killer figure. Not just for your unbelievable abilities, nor for your near insatiable hunger for cum. Beyond all of that is the pure, unbridled enthusiasm that just drips from your every word as you describe your adventures together. Keep having fun!

Feelgood said...

Your lashes really stand out…as well as that dick in your mouth

Wookiee42 said...

Damn you look amazing with a hard cock in your throat. Black and white is a great choice for this too.
You seem to be having one of the most incredible experiences that could ever happen to you! So glad it's everything you were wanting and more! Loving hearing all the stories (as jealous as I am of them lol)

Redmagnum79 said...

That's a beautiful picture of you and if that was me in your mouth I wouldn't last long

Anonymous said...

If I send you a video of me playing with my cock would you tell me if you liked what you saw