Friday, April 8, 2022

Helping Hands


 A little over an hour an my throat stuffing will begin!  I'm nervously excited and can hardly sit still.  Mom's photo session just finished; I was watching it from a front upstairs window in the main house - watching it and pacing waiting for 10:00 am.  God, I wonder what they have in mind for us until we're expected at the new beach house around 9:00 pm?  A hotel maybe?  Or maybe we'll go by the house where we had the last BOMT week?

And I wonder: did any of them think of a new position to fuck my throat in?  The one above - I was lying supine on a bed, my head hanging over the edge, two guys sucking my tits, one guy eating my pussy and this big long cock in my throat - you can see his cockhead inside me.  He had his left foot on the floor and his right one on the bed, his cock going in such that the big underneath vein pointed toward my left cheek.  The unusual side bend his cock had to take put a different kind of pressure inside my mouth and against my throat and that different kind of pressure was hot as hell.  He pulled out before going all the way in: "You good with this 'Chelle?" he asked.  (That's what they all call me, 'Chelle, pronounced like "shell.")  "I'm wonderful with it!" I replied with enthusiasm.  He put his huge cock back in my mouth and slowly worked it all the way in.  I think he was surprised how easily it went down my throat, though it was a bit awkward for him to go in and out, having to bend his knees to do it.  That was until one of the other guys saw the difficulty and came over, took the back of my head with two hands and moved my head up and down on his cock rather than him moving.  The guy using my head to fuck that cock with started moving me faster and faster over the cock.  He pushed me all the way in until the cock's balls were squished against my left cheek.  And he held it there - tight.  Thank God I had learned Mom's lesson on how to deep throat a big cock and still get breaths in.  The hands worked my head back and forth alternating between quick motions and then holding my head tight with the cock all the way in.  And so it went for maybe 20 minutes until that cock was ready to spew its load.  The hands lowered my head so that just the cockhead was in my mouth and he blew his big hot load all over my tongue and the back of my throat.

If you had any wonder at why I'm so excited maybe that description will settle any question!

Under an hour now.  God, I'm so ready!

Michelle

5 comments:

Andre Clifton said...

Teamwork at its finest. You all will have a great time I'm sure. Creating wonderful memories. Have you set a limit on how many members will join? Or is it the more the merrier?

Andre Clifton said...

Will there be action on the way to the location or are they waiting to share?

Art said...

Beautiful pic. And yes, still jealous or is it envy? 😘😘😘😘

Wookiee42 said...

Well now I'm all excited! Can't wait to hear what happens before you even get there

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Helluva mental picture you paint Michelle! Looking forward to your tales of all these new adventures.