Thursday, March 31, 2022

The Aroma, the Essence


 In my last post about the 10 days with the BO10 ("Brotherhood of 10" which is my name for the 10 guys as a group - they don't call themselves anything) I wrote about the sounds of the sex.  For this post, I'll write about the smell or odor - actually I don't like those two words for the experience in that they can connotate something unpleasant.  And yet, scent implies to me a slightly perceptible sensation and there's nothing insignificant about the smell of cum.  I'll use the words essence and aroma because aroma to my mind implies something pleasant and essence suggest something fundamental and unique.

So, yes, the overwhelming smell for those 10 days was the aroma of man cum.  It pervaded every room in the house even though I probably swallowed over 80% of the hundreds of loads shot by the 10 guys.  (I would estimate between 700 and 750 loads in the 9½ days we were together.)  Most of the other 20% were shot on my face, bukakke-style.  The bukakke would enhance my sense of smell and let me experience that part of the guys' essence.  Towards the latter part of the week I would sometimes ask them to cum in my mouth and then blast there cocks down my throat before I swallowed.  This would force some cum into my nasal passages (and sometimes even a bit out my nose) and filling me with the aroma.

Don't get me wrong, the aroma of cum takes some getting used to as it is pungent and earthy, but once it is associated with something wonderful - as it is with me - it becomes an essence to revel in and to appreciate and to adore and to never get tired of.

Of course there are other smells I remember from the experience: every morning before I went out to the guys and every evening before I went to sleep I would walk out on the private balcony of my bedroom and take in the smells of the ocean.  There was the smell of coffee brewing before dawn every morning.  There was the light, fruity smell of the champagne that invariably came out at night.  And there was the other sexual scent - the aroma of my cumming, my squirt, which has been increasing in frequency and volume during my times with them.  It's a much lighter smell than cum, but still that hint of muskiness.  And there was the aroma that I would barely detect when their cocks were deep in my throat and their bodies pressed up against my nose: the smell of bath soap, whiffs of cologne, and the smallest hint of sweat.  And speaking off bath soap - I would shower by myself in the mornings and the last shower at night, but I would shower often during the days before changing outfits and those times I would be joined by two of the men as they took turns joining me.  And then, of course, there was the smell of the liquid bath soap which they spent lots of time soaping my tits.

It is sometimes said the the sense of smell is the sense to bring back memories.  I believe it.  I came home with quarts of their cum that they had saved for me prior to our meeting and when I take in their aromas now, the incredible adventure of it all pours back into me again.
 
Michelle

6 comments:

Art said...

Michelle just absolutely incredible. 😘

Feelgood said...

Michelle I was wondering if you keep some of your squirt/cum for Maria to have?

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Very, very sexy shot Michelle! Definitely wish it was my load on your pretty face. Really enjoying this series of posts and your exploration of everything about your adventure with the BO10.

Wookiee42 said...

What a sight! What a great load for such a beautiful face! I'm sure I can speak for many of us in saying there's little I wouldn't do yo be in that position! I agree that the aromas and scents of sex and sexual activity are amazing!

lestan gragon'vault said...

Awesome!

Niplover said...

This adds new meaning to: "Good to the last drop".