Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Feeling the Inside of Me


 I know this photo of parts of me is poor as it was cropped from a larger poor quality photo, but I'm pretty sure you can tell it's a photo of one of the BO8's big cocks inside my little pussy.  I swear I thought I'd ever let someone take a photo like this of me in such a compromising position - my legs spread as wide as I could spread them, my pussy lips hugging a cock - but that week in late February changed my complete concept of sex - especially sex with men.  And now I'm showing something like this to you because I'm so proud of it and happy with the week it was made.  That, of course, is a corner of my face to the right of the cock and that's my right tit to the left being held up and back by one of the other 8 guys who is hidden behind the cock closeup and about to start sucking that nipple.  Believe me, since we didn't want to stage any photos and just get natural ones it's difficult to get some photos without showing more of them than I want to.

As I think I've said already, of the 1,400+ pictures I have of the week, I've counted roughly 900 that focus primarily on cocks either in my mouth or hands or balls in my mouth (mostly cocks in my mouth).  Of the other 500 or so I would say they're roughly split evenly between pics of them sucking my tits, pics of them licking or massaging my clit, pics - like this one - of them fucking me (including them fucking my tits), or pics that I would put as miscellaneous.  At the beginning of the week I did ask them to focus mostly on them fucking my mouth but as the week got more and more wonderful I know I wanted more and in particular more of their cocks inside me.  It's going to be difficult to show you many photos of them sucking my tits or eating me out because I agreed not to show any of their faces, but I've got quite a few photos like this one I can post if you guys are interested!

Michelle

11 comments:

Feelgood said...

I could tell it your delectable pussy but I almost missed your gorgeous tit, sometimes I focus too much 🤦‍♂️ Obviously the more pictures the better 🤩🤩😈😈

Redmagnum79 said...

Sounds like you really have a good time and we would love to see more pictures of you and them thanks for sharing with us

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The quality of the photo is secondary to the quality of the subject, you are fucking gorgeous and I love seeing any photos you choose to share Michelle.

Wookiee42 said...

That is one gorgeous pussy. What a hell of an enviable position (literally and figuratively) this cock is in. Lucky SO8s!
Please continue sharing the pics! Especially the titfucking ones

Niplover said...

Are we interested? That would be a big YES! Soooo fucking hot Michelle!

Bill said...

YES YES and YES!!!! The more the better.

Art said...

Interested??? Interested??? Did you really ask if we were interested? Yes, Michelle, we are very, extremely, seriously, genuinely, desperately and hornily interested. Have I clarified the situation for you? 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Cd4 said...

Maybe if you shared a few more pictures of these adventures and sexual encounters besides with the header like one in the middle and end, you'd get a fewe more comments..

Cd4 said...

How about 1 from each of the categories you mentioned. If you add 1 or2 go go with the one you'd in the header of your other post, you'll probably for sure get more comments.

NorthNJMale said...

oh my god...this is an amazing pic...thank you so very much for sharing it with us.

Andre Clifton said...

Highly interested in all of your angles. You look beautiful. In what ways has this changed your outlook on sex with men?