Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Once Most Viewed


 At one point a few years ago, this was the most viewed photo of Mom anywhere on the net.  I don't know if we can say anymore which photo of her is as so many sites grab pictures and post them even if they're not supposed to.  Still, this is such a happy picture of her bathing before a bunch of WFMC guys that it's always fun to bring it back.  Besides, we just posted it on Tumblr with bubble completely covering her nipples so we wanted to post the unedited one here.

9 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

What a hell of a smile!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

A classic and personal favorite, always fun to see it posted.

Feelgood said...

I have one from the same photo set(I believe) that I posted on RWR

Niplover said...

Love this picture, Marti. I can smell your scent as you climb out of the tub, you stand as I finish drying you with my tongue...

Art said...

It's a great pic and Marti's absolute joy is so special to see. 🥰

Andre Clifton said...

A teasing show of Marti on full display but hidden by bubbles. Chef kiss

Marti (OYO) said...

@TheMaskedHillbilly - It's a favorite of mine, too, TMH. Happiness made me look young, I think.

Marti (OYO) said...

@Feelgood - Yeah, I did post a few from that same set in the past, bubbles and all! Thanks for keeping RWR alive. Maybe we'll get back to it one day.

Marti (OYO) said...

@Art - Being watched by a bunch of younger, hard, horny men is a joy, for sure! So are your comments!