Thursday, March 3, 2022

Her Naughty Smile


 Here's a repost of a photo of Mom from 2021.  Whenever we post something on tumblr we like to post it here, too, so anyone visiting from tumblr will see it on MMMM.  Oh, and am reposting this particular picture because I love the suggestiveness of all that cleavage - and that naughty smile!

(In case you're wondering, my week with the 8 guys went wonderfully last week - too wonderful in some ways in that it was a bit emotionally hard to leave them.  But, of course, coming back to Mom's body and Maria's love and attention made it a soft landing.  I'll make a post about the adventure soon.)

Michelle

7 comments:

Steve said...

Glad to hear that it went well and you are safe.

Art said...

Always a beautiful picture of Marti. Can't wait to hear of your week of fun. 🥰

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

This is one of my favorite shots of your incredibly sexy mother Michelle for the exact reason you mentioned, it is wonderfully suggestive. That smile says she has something in mind, something she is sure I will enjoy.

I am happy to hear your adventure went well and I am definitely looking forward to reading all about it when you share the story.

Wookiee42 said...

The smile and the reveal of the cleavage are such an invitation to what's to come

Feelgood said...

Basically what Wookiee42 said I feel and can’t wait to see/hear about your experience

anotheroneofnone said...

I am so, so glad that you had a wonderful time. You all keep spreading joy in our world.

Niplover said...

I'm sure those 8 will want more...The cleavage that doesn't quit. Marti is sooooo hottttttt!!