Thursday, March 17, 2022

Best Friend and Cock Receptacle

Two closeup photos of cocks in my mouth from my February BO8 meeting plus an almost full shot of my bod reposted from last December.  I have put on a little weight since that last photo, but some of it has gone to my tits so it's not all bad.

I'll be leaving late this afternoon to meet them for 9 full days and a couple partial days.  The house where we're meeting is on the beach some 2½ hours drive from home.  The guys offered to send a limo for me but instead Michelle is going to drive me with Gail and Gina coming along.  We'll stop first at a hotel near the house and wait for a call from the guys (now BO8 + 2) which should be around 11;30 pm.  Michelle will then drop me off at the house then return to the hotel and stay the night with Gail and Gina (fuck, Gina should enjoy a night with those 2 big sets of tits!).  The three of them will drive back to the studio early Friday morning.

And then there'll be me and 10 hugely hung guys.  This time there will be no delays; it will mostly be about their cocks and cum and my mouth and throat.  Of course my mouth can only handle one cock at a time so my pussy, tits and legs will be always open to them as well as will my hands for cock stroking.  Every night while I'm with them the Agency requires a have a minimum of 9 hours consecutive alone to rest and I know the guys will honor that.  Since we're not getting together until near midnight the first night that rule won't hold and the last night we can go all night because I can rest the next day.

I am certainly full of excitement and expectations.  I talk to them frequently - usually at least once a day for each of them.  (They are free to call me anytime everyday.)  Lately I've been surprised about how much they've opened up to me.  Even though they were full of fun, laughter and passion that first week, they were also pretty damn secretive.  I know a lot more about them now as individuals though I've a sacred bond to each never to say a word about them to anyone, not even other members of the BO8 + 2.  It's almost as if I've become their emotional and sexual therapist as well as their best friend.

And their face fuck doll and oral cum receptacle when we're together.

Michelle
 
(PS: I will be posting some and answering some of your comments while I'm gone - I do have those nine hours off every day.)

9 comments:

Andre Clifton said...

The idea that two more members joined the group, was that a scary thought it an exciting one for you? You look hot taking those down your throat.

Art said...

Michelle, that full body pic of you is absolutely mind blowing. You look completely beautiful gorgeous. I guess the take away is that you are beyond amazing. The first two pics of you sucking their cock, just looks so erotic, like you just can't seem to get enough which actually seems to be the situation the way you've described it. Absolutely incredible. Enjoy yourself to the fullest. We here can just be envious from afar. 😘😘😘

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The photos of you doing your thing are awesome but that beach pic is just out of this fucking world Michelle, you're an absolute stone cold fox! The unique circumstances of your relationships with the BO8 members undoubtedly factors into their comfort in sharing things with you. But also you being the woman you are, honest and trustworthy, as well as smoking fucking hot, enables them to let their guards down, which I am sure in their situations isn't something that comes easily to them. Have fun this week!

Feelgood said...

Man what a therapist!!!! Like I’ve said before reminding me more of your mom everyday

Wookiee42 said...

Phenomenal photos of your skills. And pure sexiness on the beach pic (I've always loved that pose)

Can't wait to hear even more stories and pictures from your second adventure. I can only imagine the anticipation and thrill of being the center of desire for the BO8+2. Hope this time is just as memorable and intense for you as last time. Enjoy all that cum!!!

Niplover said...

Enjoy your time! I can understand why they're anxious to spend more time with you, soooo fucking hot!

Bill said...

I've said before, those are some very lucky guys. Great pics and can't wait to see more of you.

Cd4 said...

You carry whatever extra there is very well. A couple more won't hurt especially in the right places. Which is anywhere

ASkelly said...

Friends helping friends, you love to see it.