Friday, March 18, 2022

Marti - Mistress of the Dark


 Daphne is in professional heaven I think.  The budget the Agency gave her to purchase my clothes, makeup and accessories seems ridiculous to me and even though she's under her budget I still have never seen so much stuff!  She tells me she has over 150 wigs for me, around 300 pairs of shoes, and almost 700 different outfits from nighties and bathing suits to evening dresses and business suits.  And the amount of makeup!  Several cabinets and a chest of drawers full.  The only thing she doesn't have a store full of is jewelry.  I've never liked blingy things and only have pierced ears.  Plus I think it can distract from the nude body.  Just my feeling.

I know it seems excessive, but I can do up to 20 photo sessions a week plus films.  For in-house produced photo sessions it's usually Roxy with input from Daphne who sets the scene and atmosphere which dictates what I wear - and take off 😉!  For me, the most important accessory is the wig as that is what I use to set my personality for the shoot.  So when Roxy and Daphne decide the theme of the photo session we first pick out a wig then build the makeup around it and finish with the outfit where July helps out.  It's then up to Maria and Lin to set/find the best setting and lighting, from natural to staged.  We were "building me" in the photo above around this jet black and a bit wild wig that Daphne tamed a bit.  Roxy's scenario was a slowly coming into view from a dark setting wearing an Elvira Mistress of the Dark inspired outfit and pale makeup, except for the lips which were pretty daring.

And then it's up to me to not let my clumsy side take over during the photography! 😬😐😁

Marti

7 comments:

Art said...

Looks absolutely fantastic to me Marti. I'd love to see the entire outfit and completed look but this pic looks incredible. 😘😘

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot Sexy, a dark sexual goddess, taking the Elvira look to the nth degree sounds incredible. Sounds like fun getting to play dress up with the coolest chick and the most amazing tits ever. Also seems like y'all have the process worked out pretty well, as evidenced by the wonderful photos shared here.

Feelgood said...

Just getting to the final look seems fun

Wookiee42 said...

Way to make an already hot image (Elvira) and kicking it up a few notches!!! And Daphne must be in seventh heaven with all the makeup and clothes for you. Love the idea of setting the personality/time of the shoots by the wig color. Great way to bring out different sides of your personality (both professionally and personally). Love you ladies!

Niplover said...

Excellent shot! For me this is one of the best displays of an aroused nipple, your fucking hot Marti! A nipple ready to be sucked, Marti may I?

Andre Clifton said...

I can only imagine the outfits and costumes she is planning to dress you in for each setting.

Redmagnum79 said...

That sounds like a sexy outfit they had you in it would have been nice to see you init but the picture of you out of it is beautiful