Saturday, March 5, 2022

Eagerly Awaiting Cock


 Since Dana showed you her legs I thought I'd show you mine (Zin's).

BTW, I'm still a cock virgin (😞) but filming for "The Life of Marti" is beginning soon and I'll lose my dick virginity in one of the first episodes.  I've been practicing with dildos in my mouth and throat and pussy so hopefully I won't be too embarrassed when the real thing goes in those places.  As you know, Marti keeps a hefty supply of cum (supplied by WFMC members) in a couple of "cum only" rfrigerators and I have been swallowing some daily - and enjoying it! - so I'll be ready for it.  After all, Marti swallowed the very first load shot in her mouth so I'll do it, too!  Can't wait!

7 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I certainly wouldn't mind having those legs wrapped around me Zin, just incredible! The snake print t-strap peep-toe heels are very, very sexy too.

Wookiee42 said...

Wow Zin! Amazing legs to help support an exceptional top half! You are the complete package! Whoever you lose your dick virginity to is one super lucky human being!

Feelgood said...

You can practice with me (as well as others) so you’re not a cock virgin when you film🤩🤩

Niplover said...

Lovely legs Zin, show us more!

Art said...

Zin your legs are beautiful and just don't end. Can't wait to see more of you. 🥰

Andre Clifton said...

That premier will be legendary. Capturing the true essence of losing your cock virginity as Marti did. Hopefully the emotion is filmed and expressed well

Bill said...

Wow for the legs!!! And would love to see that first time for a real cock. I'm sure you'll do well and it'll be real hot!