Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Never Too Many


 

Buon giorno, amanti.  You must know with that small bit of Italian that it is Marti writing. This is an unusual picture of Mama Marti, no?  She leaned over to hold onto the back of the couch and let her amazing giant breast fall down and I took the photograph from down between her spread legs.  You see little of the underside of her boobs so I present them to you.

Mama Marti is a dream model for a photographer.  Many nude models insist to run photo sessions but Marti allows the photographers to do so, which most often means me.  (I am too lucky, no!?)  As a photographer of nude women, I like to focus on my models' curves which mostly means breasts and legs and total body shape.  The other photographers who work in our studio do the same - I guess I demand it and they all report to me.  Still we sometimes contract Marti to other studios and photographers and if they want "pink" photos, Marti will do them.  By "pink" of course I mean open legs, open ass.  Our studio does such pictures as special treats for clients but they are rare.

But with Mama Marti's body there can never be too many photos of the kind we like to take!

Ciao,

Maria

6 comments:

Art said...

Any picture of Marti is a perfect picture. I am intrigued by the mention of "pink" pictures since seeing those parts of Marti is not something that we see here but would definitely love to see 💋

Wookiee42 said...

That's one helluva perspective! The skin seemingly stretching to handle the pendulous breasts

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Always a treat to hear from you Maria and even more so when you share a bit of your work with us. This is an incredible shot of the most wondrous tits I've ever seen. I've often said that from any angle, any perspective those tits are amazing and this just further proves that point. Their size and shape are absolutely spectacular, the details of them like the pronounced veins and the stretchmarks all amplify their unbelievable sexiness.

I definitely enjoy your style of photography eschewing the raunchy in favor of the erotic. Especially with so unique of a model as Marti with her curvaceous form. That is not to say that a bit of exposure wouldn't also be appreciated particularly through your talented eye.

Feelgood said...

I was almost thinking those were Maria’s since we never get to see Marti like that but beautiful nonetheless 🤩🤩🤩

Andre Clifton said...

This is a new angle. And all the more reason to remain a fan. Always something new

Niplover said...

That's a unique pose, I'd love to see the rest of Marti. I never tire seeing her body, such a sexy lady.