Saturday, March 5, 2022

Bathing the Puppies


 This is a repost of one of my (Marti's) photos in the shower from early 2021.  Since I'm putting it up with the nipples covered by digital pasties over on Tumblr, I wanted to put it here, too.  Hope you don't mind.

For the most part, we're going to turn this blog over to Michelle - with help from Roxy - for the next few days.  Last week with those 8 guys was actually a very emotional as well as wonderfully physical experience for Michelle and she's having trouble expressing it which is why Roxy is going to help her.  I think you'll learn a lot more about my little Michelle as she progresses in the story!

6 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Love the shower photos, repost any or all of them Sexy!

Wookiee42 said...

Clean boobs are next to godliness! Love seeing your soapy melons!

Feelgood said...

In order to save some water just have the girls lick those puppies up😋😋😋😋😋

Niplover said...

Love your sharing Marti. You could save energy by letting me wash you, Marti may I?

Art said...

Absolutely beautiful Marti. Wet or dry, you are spectacular 🥰

Andre Clifton said...

They have to weigh at least 30 pounds each. When were they last weighed