Saturday, March 12, 2022

Heaiting Up a Cool Rainy Day


 This is a nice back view picture of Mom from a photo session yesterday.  We were joking with her about her "Top 25 Ass" (see yesterday's post of her for an explanation), so, during a break, she flaunted it at us.  So, what do you think: Is this a top 25 ass by itself or do you think it's the continuity of curves from her breasts to her butt?  I will say none of us were surprised at her getting #1 for Best Tits.  Good Lord, just look at those things!  Gets me so fucking horny for them!

Like I said, this photo was just taken yesterday.  Maria had planned to delay this session because it was a cool and rainy day, but Mom wanted to go ahead with it.  So we put up some large umbrellas around this patio setting and went ahead.  We got this picture when there was a short break from the drizzle and the sun actually came out.  The umbrellas came down, but the break only lasted an hour then the rain returned.  I can tell you that the crowd of photographers and technicians never felt the cool dampness as Mom had us all steaming hot in no time!  Not to mention what the cool weather did to her nipples - damn! - they were as stiff as those hardons I've been showing in my recent posts and I swear they (the nipples) looked almost as long!  Exaggerating of course but I've never seen nipples near as big as Mom's when they're fully erect!

Michelle

9 comments:

Feelgood said...

I’m not surprised but then again I’m guessing many people wouldn’t either

Myspurs said...

Love that arse yummy

Niplover said...

Marti OMG so fucking HPT!

anotheroneofnone said...

Hope y'all "keep warm" tonight!

Art said...

Just incredible and so fucking hot. We don't see Marti's ass like this too often and it's yummy. 😘

Andre Clifton said...

What a view. That ass looks great but those tits look amazing.

Wookiee42 said...

This. This is greatness. Such beauty, such raw sexual energy

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Another awesome back view photo of your incredible mother Michelle, she is just all-around fucking sexy. I'm certainly not gonna argue with the outcome of the votes, her ass is top shelf for sure. That it flows so nicely up to her enormous tits and down to her lithe legs just make it that much hotter.

I'd certainly like to see the effects of the cold on her amazing nipples, for purely scientific purposes of course, as a comparison to the effect arousal has on them. I wouldn't want my study of them to be incomplete.

mikshel269 said...

As I have said Marti looks great from any angle or side and her ass is perfect to grab on to and pull yourself right in between those magnificent breasts