Monday, March 7, 2022

They Felt It as I Did

Yes, that's me, Michelle, sucking one of the big cocks from that week in February with the 8 guys.

I am having lots of problems writing about that week because I'm not good at emotional stuff.  So Roxy's doing her best to help me with words while Maria helps me with embraces.  You see, I cry whenever I talk about the week if I let myself feel it and not just report it.  They're not sad tears nor are they tears of joy.  This is where I need Roxy to help me explain.  It's like having incredible memories but knowing that they are just memories and it makes me cry to remember the intensity and now it's gone.  They're tears of longing; tears of wanting; tears of fear that it may never be the same again and I dearly want it to be the same again.  If there is a joy in it the it's the joy of knowing they felt - and feel! - the same.

As I wrote in my March 4 post, on Thursday morning the focus shifted from my body and their mouths and hands on it to their cocks in my mouth and throat.   Prior to Thursday the visit had been lots of fun with lots of sex, lots of talk, lots of laughter.  I was thoroughly enjoying myself.  But the change started when the focus changed.  Over the next couple of days, the jokes grew fewer, the breaks in the action shorter, the time spent just talking rare.  By Saturday, barely a word was spoken, barely a break in the action taken.  Before Thursday, they were each cumming maybe 4 or 5 times a day; on Saturday it was more like 7 or 8 times - even they couldn't believe how quick their cocks were getting hard again and how easily they kept cumming.  And it was more than their cocks plunging into my mouth and throat one after the other, each of them seemed to need to touch me somehow, even if just to hold my hand.  While the focus was on the dick in my mouth sometimes I could feel the other 7; one's cock in my pussy; my hands stroking two cocks; two guys sucking my nipples; two running their hands over my legs.

Because I have lots of photos to share with you and I need to regroup my thoughts, I'll stop this post.  I'll end by saying those last 48 hours were some of the most intense of my life: physically draining, emotionally thrilling while feeling urgency as the hours flew by; mentally lost in it all.

I was practically bawling as I said my goodbyes that Sunday and I don't know if I was happy or sad to see their eyes red, too.  They felt it as I did.  It was more than sex.  Maybe one of these days Roxy will help me find the right word. . .

 

22 comments:

Art said...

Michelle you look so hot and clearly are so on an emotional high from the experience, it must have been incredible. It's fantastic that you had such an amazing time. 🥰

Tennessee2022 said...

That story is intense. Being with you would be an incredible experience. A fantasy I long for one day.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Very sexy shot Michelle, reading more about your week and the effect it had and is having on you is very, very interesting. You being so overwhelmed by the emotions is the clearest evidence of that week's intensity. Processing everything is going to take time, I am glad you have the women around you to help you express yourself the way you want.

I can only liken it to how I imagine meeting all of y'all would be for me or any of the others here. My mind would be racing, a flood of every thought, every fantasy, every dream I've had about what I would do, leading to system overload.

Feelgood said...

A good word might be commitment

NorthNJMale said...

oh wow Michelle i cannot say anything to explain the emotions you are going through but it does sound like there was a connection there which was more than just physical which of course makes the physical just jump up to higher levels. thank you for opening up and sharing this with us.

Wookiee42 said...

The intensity of this must have been astounding! Almost a transcendental experience throughout. As for the need to touch you... I would be the same. needing to have tactile contact with your luscious body. So happy you are sharing so much with us!!!

Niplover said...

We can HARDly wait. Soooo fucking hot Michelle.

Andre Clifton said...

I would think Marti can relate more. While those feeling can be expressed better with Roxy's help. I'm glad you enjoyed the trip and came back with memories and stories to share

Bill said...

I wish I could feel that intensity with you!!!

wnccouple said...

What an incredible week that must have been. the excitement in your writing says it all. You are one lucky and blessed young lady. Not to mention the great time the 8 men had!!!

Steve said...

Michelle, I'm glad you were treated as the queen you are and the respect you deserve. ❤ The emotional connection with "your" men was obviously epic.
I/ we all look forward to the recounting of your week and of course all of the pictures you are willing to share.
I know I'm not a big commenter usually, I don't put things in writing much at all.
Hugs,
Steve

Michelle said...

@Art - I had no idea how wonderful it would be, Art. It had been some two years since I had a dick in my mouth, I'm surprised I remembered what to do with one!

Michelle said...

@Tennesse2022 - Welcome to MMMM! I have been accused of being too intense at some times, but when all goes well then intense is good!

Michelle said...

@TheMaskedHillbilly - You pretty much nailed the feelings of the week, TMH. I'm sure hoping this second episode won't feel somewhat diminished and is just as consuming.

Michelle said...

@Feelgood - But commitment to what? I guess I'll find out as time goes on.

Michelle said...

@NorhtNJMale - You're right. The connection was certainly more than mouth to clit or mouth to cock. It was very emotional.

Michelle said...

@Wookiee42 - Intense is the best word for the week, Wookiee. I'm sure Maria doesn't mind it when I say it was probably the most intense sexual experience I've ever had.

Michelle said...

@Niplover - I hope you've enjoyed all I've written so far. I'm sure there will be more especially since I'll be with them again next week.

Michelle said...

@Andre Clifton - So many memories, Andre. And so unexpected for me. Maybe that's a part of it, being unexpected. Mom would've known better.

Michelle said...

@Bill - I've been trying to impart through my posts some of that intensity and what it did to me. More to come!

Michelle said...

@wnccouple - I am blessed wnc - blessed to be Mom's daughter, Maria's wife, and those 8 guys' pick for the week!

Michelle said...

@Steve - Well, Steve, that comment you left here was certainly well written and truly felt on my end. Thanks so much! And we hope you keep commenting every now and then.