Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Her Eyes on My Body


 Hi everyone, it's Zin writing and in the photo.  A big shoutout to Roxy for writing me into "University of Marti."  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I play Marti's niece just starting in college and very overwhelmed.  She takes me under her wing and eventually into her bedroom.  We had just seductively stripped each other and my hands were just touching those incredible tits when Maria called a halt to filming as she was unhappy with the lighting.  As she and Lin discussed the set I found myself breathing so heavily that I had to sit down.  She was nude as I was and she was listening to Maria and Lin's discussion.  (Marti never makes such decisions saying it is the director's film not the actress's.)  When she did look in my direction she looked over my body first then into my face and smiled.  I shivered.  And found I was glad she looked at my body first.

When the filming returned I was on fire.  Roxy rarely scripts sex scenes; she, Maria, Lin and Marti want them to be as natural-looking as possible - and so they are.  So I let loose my passions, which are plenty.

They congratulated me after the scene!

8 comments:

Andre Clifton said...

Congratulations! Is this your first appearance on film? You look amazing. I'm sure the passion will show and inspire some solo action.

Art said...

Just incredible Zin. You look fantastic, I mean really beautiful. You definitely fit right in and I wish we could see more of these, and you. 😘

Feelgood said...

Wow!!! Incredible!! Perhaps another Marti in the making?(besides Michelle of course)

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot Zin! Striking Marti's favorite pose really shows off your wonderful figure. It is awesome that you've been written into the U of M story, I'm sure it will be quite the experience. Hopefully you will keep us updated about it.

Anonymous said...

Wow Zin.What a beautiful rack I want to have to sploodge this picture

Bill said...

Damn....what a nice bod!!! It looks so yummy.

Wookiee42 said...

Zin, all I can say is "DAMN!" What a way to pose! You sure have learned a lot from the ladies. What a beautiful body you are sharing with us

lestan gragon'vault said...

gorgeous! but where i can find any other photos? and videos?