Friday, March 11, 2022

BO10


 This particular guy of the BO8 is probably the heaviest precummer of any guy I've ever been with, excluding Uncle Chris.  Before I put him in my mouth I took hold of his huge fat cock and squeezed it up and out several times, wiping the precum all over my face as it poured out.  Then I put the cock in my mouth and he slowly worked it down my throat - you can see the bulge in my throat as it worked its way down.

An update on the week I'm to spend with them beginning March 20.  I have a call with them as a group every evening though, of course, they can't all participate in every call.  During last night's call (there were 6 of them on the call) they informed me of a possible change in times for that week.  My heart sank a bit at first because I was worried they would somehow make it shorter since it was kind of a last minute arrangement, but rather they informed me that they had all cleared that Friday and Saturday before the 20th and could I meet them early Friday morning!  They said they would all get to the house we would be using Thursday night but it would be late.  I told them hell, no! I wouldn't come in Saturday night because I was showing up late Thursday when they got there.  They said it would be around 11:30 pm; I told them I would be there at 11:31 - not that I'm anxious or anything. . .

They then gave me another bit of awesome news.  They've had other guys wanting to join their group over the years but they didn't expand the BO8 to include any more because they didn't want to put too much pressure on the girls to handle so many guys.  "But," they told me, "we're pretty sure you can handle three times our number."  They had two other guys they wanted to invite.  I told them that as long as those two were as hung as the original eight and were at least have as nice then I was all for it.  And so, in a week, I'll be with the BO10 (Brotherhood of 10)!

Michelle

7 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Amazing photo Michelle, I'm not sure anything captures a woman's cock lust better than a sloppy blowjob. There is just something about the lack of decorum on display when it isn't about her makeup being perfect or acting ladylike, all that falls away and true desire shines through. The kind of want that demands satisfaction, it's an awesome sight.

mikshel269 said...

Michelle just caught up on all the post of your time with the BO8 now BO10. I know how it is to write about things that get your emotions worked up but I know you will find the words and I am very thankful for the help that Roxy and Maria are giving you during the whole process.
Ps sorry for being so silent for so long life happens but hopefully I will get back to commenting more frequently

Feelgood said...

Damn these posts are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

NorthNJMale said...

holy crap that is an awesome pic and it sounds like you are going to have an amazing time. soo jealous but excited to hear what happens. thank you for sharing with us.

Art said...

Michelle just incredible, i mean really, this is simply beyond amazing. 😍

Andre Clifton said...

The good news just keeps flowing for you and your adventures. I can't wait for the hot pics and stories of your future meetings.

Wookiee42 said...

Great for you! Seems the experience just keeps getting better and better for you!
That bulge in your throat is seriously so damned hot! And seeing your face glistening in pre cum ... Dear God! The pure lust behind this scene from your life!!!!!