Friday, March 25, 2022

Michell from Above Her



 Hey guys, it's Michelle again.  I don't have much time to write cause I'm about to go back out to have my body completely used by the BO10.  I thought you might want to see something other than cocks in my throat - though there is one in my throat in this photo it's obviously my tits that are taking center stage.  My head is laying off the edge of the bed making it easy to be throat fucked.  Most of the photos they've taken of my tits has had two guys latched onto my two tits and it's kinda hard to show that without showing too much of their faces.  My tits were probably free for 10 seconds and somebody managed to grab a photo.  Along with having a huge cock in my mouth I've also got one in my pussy missionary style - it's that guys hand on my left tit.  My left hand is holding the balls on the guy fucking my face while my right hand is helping to spread my pussy as the guy on top of me rams his monster cock inside me.

Now that it's Friday the sense of urgency is creeping back into us and talking is vanishing and the need to keep fucking drives us to our departure Sunday noon.  But the urgency isn't quite as bad as the first time we were together as we know we'll be doing this again in a few weeks.

And we know we'll keep doing this for years to come!


6 comments:

Feelgood said...

What a memory 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Art said...

Absolutely incredible Michelle. Your tits look fantastic. 😍

Wookiee42 said...

Utterly fantastic!!! One can imagine how great it would be to have a cock in between those glories!!!!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot, very Marti-esque! Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

Bill said...

Wish I could have that view in person!!!

Andre Clifton said...

A new favorite pastime for you. Have they capped out of members or have others tried to join?