Sunday, March 20, 2022

Lots of Chest Flesh to Enjoy


    Marti might not be modeling at Studio M on Sundays anymore, but that doesn't mean she's kicking back and taking it easy. . .

Hi, it's Dana.  Last Sunday we did something we hadn't done in a long time (unfortunately).  All 16 of us ladies - only Ruthie wasn't there - gathered in the third floor apartment at our main house.  We've described this room before but it's basically one large room of maybe 800 square feet with the only other room being a bathroom off the back of the main room.  The only window in the main room is in the door  - there's another in the bathroom.  But for our gathering, we put black construction paper over the window in the door so that the main room was completely dark.  Light was provided by some of Maria's photography lights - all pointed at Marti.

Fourteen of us ladies dressed from head to toe in black and all dressed just alike: pullover long sleeve tops, pants, hose, shoes, even stocking caps - all black.  Marti, on the other hand, wore a long white skirt - and nothing else.  (See the photo.)

After she put on a little show for us - it's difficult to put the word little in anything while looking at those tits! - the rest of us went to work.  We put her on a hospital gurney so we could reach her on  both sides and from behind.  With all the lights focused on her chest we went after the tits with our hands and mouths and imaginations of what we could do.  And we went at it for some 10 hours!  The amount of milk squirting from those huge nipples was nothing short of astounding and once it started it really never stopped.  She had squirting orgasm after squirting orgasm drenching her skirt which stayed on the whole time, but we were relentless in our enjoyment of the tits.  There were at least three of us on each tit throughout the day.  We raided one of her "fluid fridges" where she stores her excess squirt and milk and lots of man cum her lovers provide her and those things were her only nourishment.  For her part, Marti spent the 10 hours mostly sexually blissed out and we could move her arms and legs around as though the belonged to a rag doll.  We ended up handcuffing her arms back over her head to expose the tits as fully as possible.

I'll not go into more detail here but I suspect your imaginations can fill in lots of the blanks!

Dana


10 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot Dana, but the picture your words paint is nothing short of amazing! Imagining all of y'all feasting on THE TITS is just incredible. The worshipping of our ethereally endowed sexual goddess by her loyal, hungry harem of beauties is quite the mental picture.

You mentioned Marti having many, many orgasms, I am a bit curious if having free reign over her, pleasuring her is enough to get any of y'all off as well.

Feelgood said...

Imagining all of you gals in the main room 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤😉

Art said...

Omg that sounds like an amazing Sunday. The images in my mind matching with your words Dana are just too crazy. So incredible and so hot. 😍

Niplover said...

Marti is all about the tits, so jealous of all of you getting to spend hours feasting on those massive nipples.
Soooo HOT!!

Anonymous said...

Pump pump some thumb thumb thumb thumb thumb my cock is hard.I am throbbing like a toothache watching and looking at this big tit. I’m about to splurge all over it as we speak

Anonymous said...

I wanna play with your big apple sauces

Anonymous said...

Marti, all I can imagine doing but look at this photo is your milky white tits which I love so much on top of me as you’re riding me my cock inside your pussy ramming you’re on top of me cowgirl style and all I’m doing is watching your humongous/E applesauce is bouncing all over the place and I catch your nipple and tired of time to hydrate me because with your milk.And once I finish exploding inside you I’ll grab the tit and feast on it for about five minutes long and then I bury my face in your cleavage as my cock is still throbbing inside you am I sweat off my face is in your cleavage and you’re saying relax relax relax.This will be a cool dream

Anonymous said...

Worshiping big apple sauces.They are huge. I want to play with those for hours. All I wanna do is put baby oil all over them I have them smothering me.

Wookiee42 said...

What a shot! What a pose! You ladies enjoyed one of my fantasies, just using Marti's breasts to slake my lust. What a sight that must have been, all you black clad ladies in shadow as the light shines on Marti's tits. The scent of Marti permeating the air, all while the sounds of a blissed out Marti mix with the sounds of her body being used for pure sexual pleasure

Andre Clifton said...

A dream of a dream creates a fantasy more desirable than the reality we walk in each day. And this fantasy is heavily desired.