Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Photograph of Me x 2


 Here's a repost of me I first published here early in 2021.  It's a photograph of me being photographed at one of the WFMC gatherings a few years ago.  I love how you can see my image in the camera of the guy closest to me taking my picture.  I'm guessing I was maybe an HH cup back then.  I've grown around 10 cup sizes since then.  Still, HH (or I) cups are pretty heavy. . .

One thing's for sure - my nipples look happy!

(I've published this photo with my nipples hidden over at Tumblr so I thought I'd publish the unaltered version here..)

10 comments:

Myspurs said...

Fab u lus

Redmagnum79 said...

I would love to be the guy taking the picture of your beautiful boobs

Feelgood said...

A happy Marti are happy followers

Wookiee42 said...

You (and your nipples) Look very happy there!! I'm sure almost as happy as the one taking the picture

oldmanx said...

wWonderful...

Art said...

Looks beautiful Marti. Can't ever get too heavy for me and if you ever need a hand with them, I am definitely volunteering. 😘😘😘😘😘

Andre Clifton said...

Still turning heads any time you step out

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot Sexy! It would make for a very interesting photoshoot themed around you being photographed, sort of a nesting doll set up of incredible, erotic photography. Maybe a voyeuristic perspective, watching the wonderfully talented Maria as she works.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot Sexy! I'd love to be the guy getting up close and personal with you. Any opportunity to be in the presence of a sexual goddess should definitely be taken.

Photos like this one and the shots that capture another camera's flash are some of the hottest. They make me think about how cool it would be to do photo shoot of you being photographed, especially by the lovely and super talented Maria. Combining my desire to photograph you and tapping into my voyeuristic fantasies as well.

Niplover said...

Presenting a feast for nipple lovers.