Sunday, March 27, 2022

Michelle on the Receiving End


Hey everyone, it's Michelle back home from my 10 days with the BO10 (see my earlier posts if you don't know what that is).  And, yes, that's a photo of one of them busting a load into my anxious mouth.

I'm not going to write much because Maria is horny and ready to use my body to her pleasure and I certainly don't want to miss that!  She, Dana and Gail drove me back home, Dana and Gail in the front seat and Maria groping me as I told them about the wonderful week and showed them some of the pictures I had.  They all just had to see a couple of pictures of the guy I now call CC, well not of him but of the size of the cumshots he filled my mouth with.  He shot at least twice as much as any other guy there!

So you'll be seeing some of my pictures from the week over the next few weeks.  The first time I was with those guys I cried when I left them, it was that good.  I didn't this time.  Maybe because I'll be with them again in three weeks or maybe because I think we're all sure now that this is what I and those 10 men want.  Well, except they want to bring two more guys in April!

I'll write more and share more soon.

Michelle

 

6 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Having a beautiful, talented woman hungry for cum no doubt will elicit large, powerful loads from a man, especially when she is just as eager as he is.

Art said...

Michelle, sounds like a dream cum true for everyone (except me 😕) but seriously, a really great experience and incredibly hot 😘😘

Feelgood said...

And just thinking of what Maria is going to do!!!

Bill said...

I've said it before, I wish that was my cock unloading in Michelle's mouth. I wonder how long I'd last before exploding?

Wookiee42 said...

Holy hell is that hotter than hot! Wish that was me (obviously). Said it once I'll say it again. Lucky SO8+

Andre Clifton said...

I'm almost scares to ask what the minimum size requirements are to join but I'm sure you will be ready and eager to please and enjoy them all.