Thursday, March 10, 2022

So Fucking Hard


 Here I (Michelle) am taking a big mouthful from one of the BO8.  It was such a big load that some of it ran our my mouth and down my chin.  It's OK - I retrieved it and swallowed it, too!

Mom says that men are at their strongest and yet also at their most vulnerable in the seconds before they cum.  Even though my excitement level was off the charts when I knew whoever's cock in my mouth was about to blow, I wanted to hear and remember what, if anything, they said.  There were lots of variations on the following exclamations: "You are so fucking hot!"  "You are so fucking good!"  "You're the best ever!"  "I have never been so fucking hard!"  That last one is my favorite I think.  And I can tell you, they were all "so fucking hard!"

8 comments:

Andre Clifton said...

I once posted this question about Marti but now it seems fitting I pose it to Michelle as well. Does the attention excite you as much as the knowledge that each cock around you will be pleasing you as you please it?

Feelgood said...

Any special techniques?

Art said...

Michelle clearly you and they had a great time. We men are definitely weakest right before we cum since we are only thinking with our little heads. But why not if you were in control? 😘😘😘

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

You're a stone cold fox Michelle, just fucking stunning, that you are also supremely talented just makes you that much hotter. Add in that you didn't waste that bit on your chin and it is easy to see why they are so enamored with you.

Does it turn you on to know you are making so many cocks hard with all of your posts?

Wookiee42 said...

Such a highly sexually charged scene! To be lucky enough to be at my weakest point for you! I think I would have said each of those statements and more! Such a fucking sexy woman you are!!!!

Niplover said...

Such a hot post Michelle!

NorthNJMale said...

Holy Shit that is an amazing pix...i am so envious and wishing i was a member of the BO8 lol....truly lucky and blessed guys.

Bill said...

Those guys are so lucky you agree to that deal. Wish that was my cock exploding in your mouth!