Friday, March 18, 2022

Joyous Urgency


 Just a quick post to let you guys know that I am now at a beach house owned by one of the BO8 + 2, arriving around 11:00 pm last night.  Everything is going incredibly good.  There was this wonderful, sweet sense of joyous urgency as soon as I arrived and it hasn't let up.  We went at it all night not stopping until 7:00 this morning.  I showered while they made breakfast and, after a meal filled with happy laughter we all went off to our respective bedrooms for several hours napping before we get going again after lunch.

One of the more common things any of us said last night was something like "I can't believe we have 9 days of this!"  And, of course, that was meant in the sexiest and most wonderful way possible.

I'll post more soon, but I really need some sleep.

Michelle

6 comments:

Myspurs said...

Fabulous am jealous

Wookiee42 said...

9 days of having access to you!!! That is heavenly

Feelgood said...

I hope they’re still alive after your 9 days

Art said...

I think the common thread here is going to be honest jealousy with love Michelle. Have a great time. 😘😘😘

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Definitely envious of the lucky guys getting to spend time with you Michelle, I'm glad they are all looking forward to it as much you are, have fun!

Andre Clifton said...

Super excited you all were able to work out this fun trip for a week and a half. Enjoy making those lifelong memories