Monday, March 14, 2022

Goal One


 Caro dio, aiutami!  As Mama Marti's agent, If I believed I was busy before she was titled Best Erotic Model for our Agency's first 25 years I am more of that now.  Offers have come in from around the country and world.  Excellent offers.  Marti won't travel if we cannot drive to the place so I turn many offers down quickly.  I am glad Marti put that limit on offers but some have been so generous I take them to her anyway - but she always says "no."  But many will come to Florida to buy Marti's body and skills.  She would choose offers if the men (and a few women!) seem nice and have good humor but it is my job for Marti and for the Agency to get most money possible.  I am even getting offers from members that just want to fly in, not for sex but to have lunch with Marti and spend time with her.  Some want to do the same then attnd a photo session.  And they are willing to pay lots just to do those kinds of things.

It keeps me busy, yes, but it makes her happy to be so wanted.  And it makes our Agency happy with the money coming in.  And it makes me happy to help Mama Marti enjoy her life to the most.  She has done so much for all of us that goal one is to see her happy as well.

Ciao amanti,

Maria

6 comments:

Feelgood said...

It looks like everyone is happy 😈🤩😈🤩

Art said...

Fantastic pic. Maria you have an amazing job, which you clearly love ❤️. It's a win win for everyone. 🥰

Wookiee42 said...

Looks like it's been busy all around. But not in a everyone is running ragged kind of way. Good on Marti keeping to her way of business even with crazy offers. Love the pose in this picture. Great lighting on her tits too!

Niplover said...

What an awesome presentation of the world's best tits!

Andre Clifton said...

Giving back to Marti every way possible but this is one only you can do. Happy for you all

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot, love the wig laying over her shoulder onto her huge tit, very fucking sexy and just look at that taut ass and her trim thighs!

It is easy to see why she is in such high demand, I am certainly glad she has set limits and that she has all of y'all to take good care of her. She is simply amazing and it is awesome that so many people recognize that. Keep up the amazing work you do Maria, it is greatly appreciated I'm sure of that.