Friday, March 4, 2022

Michelle Starts Her Hot Story


 Hey guys, it's Michelle and that is indeed me with a fat dick in my mouth in a picture taken last week.  I promised I'd write some about my week last week so I'll use this post as a start; I'd rather do several shorter posts about it rather than a few long ones; that way I can get you more photos, too, which I hope you prefer.

(In case you haven't been keeping up lately, you might want to read the posts about the posts leading up to last week and the one I made last week so you'll understand this post.  An easy way to do that is to click on "Michelle" in the label list on the right side bar of the Home page.  I started talking about last week beginning with a February 8 post.)
 
As I wrote in my February 22 post, from the very beginning I insisted that I wanted their cocks in my mouth during the week - even before they had taken their cocks out.  Well, was I ever surprised - and delighted! - when they did!   As much as Mom talks about how she is a "cum queen" and that cock size is secondary to her, I have always maintained that I am, indeed, a "size queen."  I mean, I'm a lesbian and if I'm going to have a cock I always wanted it to be a big one.  These eight guys reminded me of an interview that posted on the Agency website several years ago where Mom and I talked about our preferences together.  So anyway, out came their cocks and I would have classified all 8 of them as either very big or huge (but not gigantic like Peter or Uncle Chris)!  The two guys who started the "Club" have quite large cocks and met at an Agency gangbang.  They became friends and often showed both showed up at these gangbangs.  They agreed with each other that being bigger than the other guys there often made them outcasts in a way - jealousy, maybe?  They decided they wanted to make their own gangbang club with guys of similar sizes so that no one "stood out in the crowd," so to speak.  Thus this group of very wealthy, very hung men was born and, as I've written, grew to 8 guys.  I'll let you judge their sizes, shapes and colors with upcoming posts as I don't want to give much away about them.  But I am proud that I committed to lots of cock sucking - and fucking! - before I saw those big rods.  And, damn, were they ever happy I did, too!

(You may remember I talked to a couple of ladies who had been their "guests" in the past and none of them told me how big the guys were; apparently they were asked not to.)

So a week-long party that was supposed to be mostly about cunnilingus started with fellatio as well with plenty of tit play and sucking thrown in.  By Wednesday it was clear that the party had shifted from an emphasis on their mouths pleasuring my pussy to my mouth pleasuring their cocks.  At breakfast Thursday morning they asked me if I was OK with our time together being more focused on me getting throat fucked and that they would like to start fucking my pussy as much as eating it.  I was more than happy to agree - it was, in a way, my idea after all!  So, from Thursday morning until we parted late Sunday morning it became mostly about their dicks in my mouth and throat, their cocks in my pussy, and their hands and mouths on my tits.  Eight big cocks almost constantly fucking my mouth and feeding me cum.

Yeah - it was awesome!

(More to cum.  They took lots of pics of me during the week with probably ⅔ of them pictures of their cocks in my mouth all of which I can share with you.  I can also share some of their cocks in my pussy.  I can't show any of them sucking my tits because, well, that would mean showing their faces which I said I would never do.  So let me know if you enjoy these "cock in my mouth" photos because I've got lots of them - including some with cum squirting in my mouth.)

Michelle

9 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

Dear God is this so hot! Seeing your beautiful face filled with a big cock is so fucking amazing! Please do tell us more, as the thoughts of you servicing 8 big cocks is only surpassed by the image of your mom servicing them. Plus it's like living vicariously through the pictures. Keep them cumming!

Steve said...

I would love to see ALL of the pictures that you can share here!

Feelgood said...

Marti must be a very proud mama!!! And of course any pictures with you is happily enjoyed

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Photos of you are always greatly appreciated, seeing you in action adds some spice to the mix, so I hope you'll continue telling us about your weeklong adventure.

Sounds like y'all had a good time together. I am curious if it re-ignited any desire to work more in front of the camera or was it more a one off experience.

Niplover said...

Soooo Fucking Hot!!! Keep sharing.

Art said...

Michelle just so fucking hot. 😍

Tennessee2022 said...

Love the pic! So sexy🤤🤤wish I could suck on it alongside you.

Andre Clifton said...

Keep the pics and hot stories coming. I am curious as to which ones have as good as they received orally.

Bill said...

In answer to your questions...YES, YES, and YES!!!