Wednesday, March 9, 2022

That Down My Throat!


 Since all the photos I've posted so far of the week with the BO8 have had their huge cocks either in my mouth or in my pussy, you haven't gotten a clear view of the sizes I'm talking about - thus this photo of me sucking the balls as I stroke the cock.  I love how my one eye showing is gazing lovingly toward the cock head!  As I wrote earlier, 7 of the 8 cocks were around this size while the 8th one wasn't as thick but was longer.

As for what I was thinking as I sucked the balls, how about: "I can't wait to feel that down my throat!"

Michelle

9 comments:

Art said...

Very impressive Michelle, you're like a kid in a candy store. 🥰

Feelgood said...

Just think what he was thinking 😋😋

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The cock huntress eyes her prey, soon it will be hers, she will best it, drawing from it the sustenance she needs to continue. Her appetited briefly sated she will begin to dream of her next conquest and soon the hunger will begin to build and she will hunt again.

Wookiee42 said...

God damn the lustful look you are giving that cock! You know there's real desire to put that entire beast down your throat (if ya have any of those pics you wanna share I'm sure there'd be many a pant tent to be taken care of). Truly enjoying you sharing what happened with us. So goddamn sexy and erotic. Wishing I had enough money (and sized equipment) to be a part of this. Just the thought of being able to sample that oh so pretty pussy of yours.

NorthNJMale said...

yes you are right...the look in your eye tells 10000 words....the look is so amazing and very sexy

Niplover said...

WOW. I can see the hunger in your eyes.

Andre Clifton said...

You took it like a champ I assume. Way to conquer that monster. Though I'm sure it gave you a run for your money as well.

anotheroneofnone said...

I am impressed. I don't think I could handle that cock, but it'd be fun to try.

Bill said...

I don't measure up to that size but still would love the chance to have you mouth around mine!