Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Getting Re-Energized


Hi everyone.  It's Roxy.  I wasn't really trying to show off my legs in this photo, though, like all the ladies in Studio M, I try to dress sexy while at the office.  Of course, it's hard to be the WOW girl with ladies like Marti, Michelle, Zin, Dana and Maria around, but I try.

Life at the studio is hectic - a bit more on that further down.  The M, as some of us call our studio building, is now in its third phase of expansion; when it's done it will be larger than the other four buildings on site combined.  And that doesn't include all the outside work with three swimming pools and several outdoor sets that can mimic everything from jungle settings to Japanese water gardens to southern plantations with azaleas and live oaks with Spanish moss.  It's all about having the biggest variety of settings possible on site so Marti doesn't waste time moving around the different venues and can get from location to location quickly.  Not only do I have to have scripts ready for each movie shooting but Michelle and Lin (and our VP Elaine) are turning to Daphne and I as a team to lay out themes for Marti's photo session.  I'm a pretty simple girl and I don't have a business drive so I sometimes get overwhelmed and need to hide, relax, and think.  With our cavernous and labyrinthine studio, some of which in various stages of completion, I can often find a quiet place as I did this day.  It was Lin who found me.  She always has a camera around her neck.  She told me I looked especially sexy and took a few photos then walked up to me, bent over, and kissed me until my tongue ached, her hand running under my blouse to feel my small C cup tits.

Yeah, that re-energized me!

But back to Marti. . .

With Elaine putting limits on how much Marti can work in a day and also closing the M on Sundays unless she gives special permission, each hour in the studio is precious as we try to meet the demands of the corporate lead team.  Elaine is asked Michelle to shorten the time necessary for each photo session and minimize any delays on movie sets.  That also puts some pressure on Daphne to have Marti ready and she handles pressure about as good as I do.  I won't go into the details now, but Elaine has OK'd hiring more staff as long as we meet deadlines.

Whew!  At least Marti is more popular than ever and it is so wonderful to see her so happy.  It's worth the extra work and stress.

But then, of course, we also have to get our other stars and rising stars ready for their roles: Michelle,Zin, Becca, Mandy, Dana, Gail, Vera and Ruthie.  We're taking a vacation soon.  We need it.

6 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I really dig this shot Roxy, of course your legs look incredible and as sexy as high heels can be, the simplicity of going barefoot is just as nice. And the skirt is the cherry on top.

The business side of things can sometimes overwhelm the creative side, meeting deadlines, reaching goals, and all the other stuff can really take a toll on people. Seems like the more Marti's tits grow the more the apparatus around her grows, hiring more staff definitely seems in order.

Art said...

Roxy you look absolutely fantastic. I love your beautiful legs. You are quite correct that as a business like this grows, it's complexity becomes even greater. For many businesses, this is the real test, how to handle the growth properly. From what I've been reading it's a challenge but for now it seems to be in good hands. 🥰🥰

Feelgood said...

Your legs are of course awesome but C-cups aren’t small, maybe who you compare them to but certainly not small

Bill said...

Nice legs!!! And its funny how C cup tits ae considered small. The business side of things can get hectic.

Andre Clifton said...

Enjoy that vacation and reenergize time. I know it has been hard earned. Lovely legs. We often hear about your interactions with Marti, but the other ladies in your community. It's nice to hear you all approach one another with love and care.

Wookiee42 said...

Your legs are fantastic Roxy! You yourself are amazing! Enjoy the well earned vacation, you truly have earned it!