Thursday, March 31, 2022

THE TITS


Hey guys, Roxy writing.  The other day, Marti and I were sitting in one of the studio rooms discussing her upcoming photo shoot when Gina walked in.  Gina plays the "Marti Game" better than the rest of us: by the "Marti Game" I mean to disregard Marti as a person - at least when sex is involved - and to see her as a gigantic set of tits.  Marti was sitting on this leather couch while I stood behind the couch enjoying the view down her cleavage as her little yellow t-shirt strained to hold the gigantic boobs in place.  Gina said "Hi" to me and talked to me a little, never looking Marti in the face but she did look at Marti's tits.  Within a couple of minutes, Gina reached down the top of Marti's tee and pulled out the left tit and started to fondle it and pull on it's nipple.  I wasn't just going to stand by and idly watch so I reached over the short back of the couch and pulled out the right one.  At that point, Marti wasn't even there, not to Gina, myself, or even to Marti herself; Gina and I were alone in the room with "the tits," specifically not "Marti's tits" but "THE TITS."  Marti's arms went over her head to give us complete access to her chest, then she disappeared.

Gina and I went to work on the massive amount of skin on the tits, on the hardening areolas, and on the growing and stiffening nipples, growing in length and girth.  We squeezed them, licked them, sucked on them, masturbated the nipples.  And we talked about them, how huge they were, how long and hard the nipples were.  She would just hold the left tit and watch me use the right one, asking me how good it was, telling me to do this or that, talking about how awesome was her view.  At one point she asked me to hold the left tit up so she could get a few pictures with her phone - and that's when this photo was taken.  We worked The Tits over good and, after about 45 minutes, as time for Marti's photo session approached, Gina dropped the tit she had been using, tried to stuff it back in the tee, told me she'd see me later, and left having never said anything to Marti or even acknowledged her.  When Gina was gone, Marti came back to herself and she and I left to go visit Daphne and get Marti dressed for her next photo session.


4 comments:

Art said...

It's as if Marti's tits have a life and consciousness of their own. 😘😘

Feelgood said...

To tell you the truth I’d probably suck at the game but it wouldn’t stop me from practicing

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

That is a fucking awesome shot, seeing you trying to corral THE TITS for the photo is sexy as hell.

Wookiee42 said...

So much tit flesh! Those truly deserve the all caps THE TITS!!!