Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Sounds of Sex


OK, well I'm posting this photo showing more of my (Michelle's) face than I would normally show but with that fat cock covering up half of my face and with the other half swollen out of proportion because of the cock's size I figured this photo would be OK to show.  The picture in a way sums up what went on last week with the BO10: when sex was happening, which was at least 12 hours a day, there was pretty much always a cock in my mouth and down my throat.  It was rare for my tits not to be in two different guys hands - or mouths as you can see from the saliva on my right breast.  What you can't see is the huge dick in my pussy.

I've never quite let myself go as I do with these men.  Mom often talks about "becoming your body and losing your being and your brain" during sex, especially extreme sex.  (By "being" she means one's emotional self; she likes using 3 B's in this saying of hers.)  It isn't easy to take your brain and your heart out of an experience, but, fuck!, it's hot when you do.  I guess it is animalistic in a way.  I don't think when I get there, or feel in an emotional sense.  But, oh does my body feel.  And my senses are heightened: the sounds; the tastes; the visions (look at my eye staring at the huge cock going down my throat); the scents - primarily of cum; the feel and by this I mean the physical feel and not the heart kind of feel.  It's not easy to give up who you are and just be your giving and accepting body.

I'll try in my next few posts to describe those senses when I lose myself and in this post I'll talk about sounds.  I never really thought of my ears as being sexual organs in this way, but the sounds of pure sex are incredible if you let them go wild.  The dominant sound because of its proximity to my ears is the sound of the face fucking: the wet sound of a cock slamming down my throat and the sound of air being forced from my nostrils as my mouth is so full; there are my uncontrollable moans of pleasure as the cock presses further into my throat, whether fast or slow; or there are the grunts forced from me when a cock slams in really hard.  The second sound is the sound of their voices, especially the one whose cock is in my mouth: their groans of pleasure, their exclamations as they cum in my mouth.  Then it's their voices: their comments of delight and controlling power as they use my tits however they wish; their praises of my body and sex skills whether they are using my body at the time or watching others use it.  There's another sloshing wet sound as they fuck my pussy or finger it roughly; or maybe their moans as they eat me out.  And a sound that doesn't seem sexy but definitely is: I asked them to set their photography cameras to make that unmistakable click and whine noise that film cameras make, a setting most digital cameras have, I guess.  It's the sheer number of those clicks and winding whines that's hot as fuck.  There were dozens of cameras spread around the 5,000 square foot house so any one of them could have a camera at any time.  I would guess that there was an average of 4 guys photographing at any one time.  If each of the four are taking three pictures a minute then that would be 720 photos an hour or, after 12 hours, over 8,000 photos a day.  And so, even as I stared at the cock crashing in my throat, my mind's eye was seeing them taking pictures of my body from every conceivable angle, going over and over and over again.

OK, that's enough for now.  My nipples are stiff and my pussy is wet and, unfortunately, Maria and Mom are at the studio while I'm home.  Think I'll go find Zin. . .

Michelle

7 comments:

Feelgood said...

Love the descriptions!!!!! Needless to say but you have more stiff cocks🤩😈🤩😈🤩😈

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Great post Michelle, incredible to think about you letting go completely and giving yourself not only to the men of BO10 but to the moment. I agree the clicking of the cameras is unexpectedly sexy because it creates a permanency to fleeting moments. Allowing those moments to be re-lived forever.

I'm definitely looking forward to the rest of the senses of sex.

Myspurs said...

What is BO10?

Wookiee42 said...

What a thought. Being able to see you just completely unchained from the psyche and just being totally a physical being. And those noises are definitely arousing. Would love to hear and smell all that.

Oh poor Zin, better have done a good job pol

Art said...

Omg Michelle, you are insatiable and I fucking love it. ❤️

Andre Clifton said...

What an experience. I can't wait to hear how your other senses played a part in your arousal.

Michelle said...

@Myspurs - The BO10 stands for the "Brotherhood of 10" which is the name I've given to the 10 guys who were there. Thanks for asking. Michelle