Monday, March 28, 2022

A Perfect Nightie for a Leggy Lady


 Hello guys.  This is Vera writing and those are my legs in the photo.  As we've written here before, it was always my dream to be a model; of course I didn't think it would be an adult model but I still love being in front of the camera and I'm so thankful to Marti and Maria for giving me the opportunity.

My full time job is office manager for Studio M, a job that quickly went from part time to full time, but I usually get to do at least one photo session a week.  As Maria and Daphne are so busy with Marti it's usually Lin behind the camera for me and July helping with my wardrobe and makeup.  For this session, Lin wanted me to wear a sexy little nightie and for me to look like I was ready for morning sex.  Instead of the nightie July and I picked this too big man's button up as my sexy "let's go back to bed" look.  Do you think we nailed it?

Vera

8 comments:

Art said...

Vera, you nailed it perfectly. Gorgeous legs and I want to see more. 😘😘😘

Steve said...

Yes you did! You have beautiful legs.
Steve

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Great shot girls! The setting, wardrobe, and most importantly the model are all on point. For me a good photo allows me to build a whole scene around it. It serves as a jumping off point for my imagination and there are a river of thoughts flowing through my mind right now.

I look forward to seeing whatever y'all share next!

Myspurs said...

Love them wrapped round me

Feelgood said...

You should get the other girls and have a leg only picture and then let us decide who’s who

Wookiee42 said...

Wonderful picture!. There is something so sexy about wearing just a button down shirt. You have such amazing and shapely legs! Thanks for the sharing!!

Niplover said...

Great set of legs Vera, anxious to see more from you Sexy Lady!

Andre Clifton said...

Nailed it and some. I'm sure there were pictures that could energize anyone's imagination.