Saturday, March 26, 2022

Tap That Ass


 Daphne, July, and I (Roxy) were in Marti's very spacious dressing room at the studio discussing Marti's next photo shoot.  While we were there, she (Marti) was sashaying through the "Employees Only" backside of the studio, tits out as usual.  According to Dana - who was there and took this photo - when she passed a male lighting technician he, apparently being an ass man, called out, "Hey, Mrs. Marti, how about showing me that fine ass."  Marti, never shy and always eager to please, lifted her little night gown and posed her ass for him for a few minutes, him photographing her and her ass with his cell phone.  When she let her gown fall back over that ass she smiled at him and curled her right index finger in the "follow me" gesture.

When she entered the room, the technician just behind her, we asked her if we needed to leave.  Again, Never Shy Marti, said it was OK and asked the guy - a nice-looking 20-something black guy - if he minded if we watched.  The guy was shaking with excitement and said something like "As long as I can tap that ass I don't care if the whole world watches!"  Marti, acting a bit coy  but clearly excited as well (her nipples never lie) told him "I usually ask guys to cum in my mouth, but since I'm heading to the shower before my next shoot, you can cum wherever you wish!"  She pulled the gown over her head so it wouldn't obstruct his view then bent over and put her hands on the back of a chair, her ass sticking out.  Marti, always wanting to give her lovers the best time possible, had chosen a chair in front of a large mirror so he could watch her and her huge bouncing tits as he fucked her.  Trying to get his pants and shorts off as fast as he could he nearly fell over but caught himself on Marti's desk.

Soon he was behind her.  "Don't be gentle," Marti said.  He wasn't.  He was soon "tapping that ass" as he had said.  Marti had put her arm nearest the mirror behind her so he had an unobstructed view of her as he pounded.

It didn't take long - and he didn't cum in her mouth!

7 comments:

Feelgood said...

Marti never fails. I wonder what that guy’s BP was when he was in the room

Steve said...

Employee benefits working there, Damn. What a package! Y'all have a good dental plan?

Wookiee42 said...

Man I should have chosen a different field to study, could have been there! Lucky fellow!

Niplover said...

Need another employee? My only talents are tit/nipple play and eating pussy. Do I qualify? Marti you are amazing.

Andre Clifton said...

The best job perks I have ever read about.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

While I am usually a very private person, I 100% agree with this lucky guy that if I got my chance with Marti, I wouldn't care if the whole world watched.

Just an awesome shot from Dana, thanks for sharing it, and the hot story, with us Roxy.

Art said...

Just an awesome pic and I agree with everyone, given the opportunity to be with Marti, I wouldn't care if everyone on the planet watched.