Thursday, March 17, 2022

St. Patrick's Day Tits


 Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!  Erin go Bragh!

Of course I had to wear green today.  I have some Irish blood in me after all as two of my four grandparents had Irish surnames.  (The other two had Scottish and English surnames.)  The big breast genes must have come from my asshole of a father's side of the family as my mother was thin and had small boobs.  But I sure got the gene as did Michelle and my two sisters Ruthie and Rose.  Two of my nieces are big (Becca and Josie [remember her?]) and my grandniece Zin whom you've seen here.  Must be a dominant gene for us girls in the family.

I think the first time I ever flashed my tits in public was at the big St. Patrick's Day festivities in Savannah, GA.  It was in my single days between my first husband and Daniel and, as a single gal in her 40's, I was up for some partying.  I was perhaps a G or H cup then as was big enough to draw chants for showing them.  Well, I did to much applause!  I think they cracked down on flashing tits since then.  Shame. . .

Marti

9 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

You look killer in green Sexy! Though it is a bit of a shame as it would be a fun game to see how many people would be bold enough to pinch you for not wearing green. Being of similar ancestral make-up is pretty neat. I'm certainly thankful for that little gene's impressive dominance and the way it displays itself. Speaking of, I'd loved to have seen your display in Savannah, I'm sure everyone there was impressed.

Feelgood said...

Your tits will live on🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Art said...

Just gorgeous Marti. I am still in awe of how big your tits are and how slim your legs are and the rest of you is. It's absolutely incredible 😍

Redmagnum79 said...

That's a great picture of you beautiful and your tits in that dress OMG you just made my day

Wookiee42 said...

Fan flipping tastic dress!!! What a pose. Happy St Patrick's to you and all the lovely women there as well.

Niplover said...

Marti I would love to spread your legs wide apart and bury my face in your wet pussy. Sucking on your clit and drinking your hot cum all while I play with your hard nipples. I need to cum now...

anotheroneofnone said...

Fuckity fuck fuck. Fuck. Fuck fuckfuck FUCK.

got nothin' else. damn. fuck.

Andre Clifton said...

What a shame. Any event that allows you to share these beauties for free or for some beads would bea must for me

ASkelly said...

I feel luckier already!