Friday, July 1, 2022

A Marti Five by Emily






 Hi all of you wonderful Marti fans (and Michelle, Maria, Roxy, Dana, Vera, Zin, and Chelsea fans).  This is Emily writing.  It seemed right to make my first post here a "Marti Five."  I'm writing my first picture post of me but I'm kinda slow at it.  But Marti has changed my life so much for the better that I wanted to pay her tribute.  Hope you like my selections from her posts from 2020 and 2021.

Emily

(I guess I should pick a favorite of the five.  To me, it's close between the first and second one.  The first one I find amazing because it allows a good comparison of the size of Marti's breast compared to the size of Daphne's head.  But I'll have to choose the second as my favorite.  It's just so sexually playful, and the little pictures of her scattered around are hot!)

8 comments:

Malcolm said...

Love them all

Anonymous said...

OMG

Anonymous said...

OMG the nipples in picture #3 would make me crazy unbelievable

Art said...

They are all great (as always). Welcome Emily, looking forward to seeing you. My choice of this group is #4. OMG to see Marti in public even completely dressed would be amazing. 😘😘

Feelgood said...

Hello Emily, can’t wait to see your pictures! As far as my favorite it might be #2 simply because of the extra pics Marti has on the table, a beautiful picture amongst other beautiful Marti pictures or it could be #5 hard to choose

Wookiee42 said...

Hi Emily! Looking forward to hearing/seeing more from you! All of these pictures are great great choices

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Five great choices Emily, my eye is quickly drawn to the last shot, the way Roxy cradles that massive tit, lifting it to her hungry mouth is just fucking spectacular!

Andre Clifton said...

I'm gonna have to go with the last pic. As sexy as it is it gives you an idea of some of the things you can do with Marti's girls.