Sunday, July 3, 2022

Marti's Reflection on the WFMC


 Finally we got a photo and post from Emily!!  She is the sweetheart of our development and of Studio M.  We all love her.  Still, I will let her tell the story of her and my special sexual relationship.

This rather blurry B&W photo would be from a few years ago before the WFMC (We Fucked Marti Club) dissolved for awhile before getting back again last year (I think it was last year, anyway).  It would be from the beginning of a photograph me/fuck me party; you can tell because my top's still on πŸ˜‰πŸ˜.  Since then I've thinned down considerably and my tits have grown considerably!

God, those first 30 or so minutes of these parties was - and is - so incredibly exciting with absolutely wonderful and hot anticipation.  I'm glad I've started these up again, but usually just one day a week, or at best 1.5 days.  I've got four full days - 10 to 12 hour days! - of modelling and acting at the Studio and two fulls days - playing with all of our hot, sexy ladies here - or should I say being played with by all the ladies here.  But that one day or so with the WFMC is awesome.  You long-time followers know I have swing back and forth between being mostly lesbian to mostly straight while also going into and out of various temporary sexual obsessions.  I think I'm going through a period where my straight side is coming on stronger and is yearning mostly for two things: cum, lots of it, and having new guys at the parties.  The expression on the new guys' faces when they see me - well, especially my chest - is so incredible and hits me sweetly in so many places.

I can't remember exactly when this photo was taken or with whom, though my "historian," Doc, has it all documented.  This was one of those photograph me/fuck me parties that was mostly new guys: 8 newbies out of a group of 12.  These days, with several hundred guys in the WFMC, it's difficult to get all the members in more that once or twice a year.  But they can move up in two ways: bring me at least an 8 ounce jar of their cum or invite at least two new guys.  Bringing virgins (18+ only, of course) gets them extra credit!

5 comments:

Malcolm said...

Fab u lus

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Oh to be a fly on the wall for one of those sessions. I mean of course getting to actually join the WFMC would be un-fucking-believable, but short of that witnessing a photo/fuck me party would be incredible.

The anticipation of seeing THE TITS loosed from their cottony confines would be wonderful. I just know you would exceed all expectations Sexy, in every way.

Art said...

Just a gorgeous pic Marti. I'm sure that top didn't last long. 😘😘

Feelgood said...

Just seeing that picture (as well as imagining the anticipation) gets me hard🀩🀩🀩

Andre Clifton said...

Beautiful picture. Any member that can make time to see you would be a lucky man