Friday, July 8, 2022

A Marti Five by Maria






 Ciao amanti, it is Maria.  And here is my Marti Five for today, 8 July.  I will have a hard time picking a favorite from these.  I adore her back views as in #1 and it's always spicy to see her in the tub (#2).  Her full body photo in #3 is so sexy.  The view of her breasts in #5 is spectacular, yes?  But I will chose #4 as my favorite for that POV angle over her huge breast and hard nipple and her beautiful leg just below.

You?

Arrivederci!

5 comments:

Art said...

I think that #1 is absolutely amazing as it shows how absolutely gigantic Marti's tits are in a beautiful way as well as displaying her ass and back as well. A very unique Marti type only pic. 😘😘

Feelgood said...

Like you I had a hard time deciding which is my favorite but ultimately I went with #1 mainly because I’m imagining putting my head in her cleavage and yes I know there’s very little space there

Steve said...

I like number one because it shows off her butt and cute little asshole.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

This is probably the best Marti 5 yet! All excellent choices Maria, for me it is definitely between one and two, with the miraculous back view just edging out the tub shot. All five are fucking sexy as hell though.

Wookiee42 said...

That first pic. Truly captures Marti's amazing proportions! Such gorgeous body lines