Sunday, July 3, 2022

Emily's Legs


 Hi again!  It's Emily showing off my legs a bit for you.  They're a little sturdier than Marti's of Dana's gorgeous slim legs, but I like to show them off a bit.

Like several of the newer ladies here, I'm a bit intimidated by Marti's and Roxy's command of writing and, again like some others, I started writing a post that got too long and was unfocused.  But Roxy's helping me - she's such an awesome writer.  But her first piece of advice was to take it in little bites, you know, like slowly wading into the water rather than diving right in.  So I think me and the others are going to take that suggestion and just post a few without a lot of writing.  What do you think?

Anyway, since Dana has already introduced me some (this post from April 22 this year) I will try to write coherently about Marti and how she saw straight into what's inside of me.  Details to follow - hopefully in small bites so I'll keep writing - but for now just a bit.  I've always been a lesbian, right?  And I always thought of myself as being mildly dominant.  And, as you all know, too, right (?), Marti is the ultimate giving and sharing sub, at least with other women.  Yet I think from the first moment she found something I had hidden and, quite honestly, didn't even know was inside: a submissive waiting for the perfect dom to let it out.  And Marti is that dominant - the only one for me and only when it is just she and I alone together.  So I hope you'll find my telling of this to be exciting and interesting.  But, sure, if it involves Marti it will be exciting and interesting, right?

For now, ciao, as Maria would say.

6 comments:

Feelgood said...

Great first picture 🤩🤩🤩

Hunter55 said...

Very nice pair of legs

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

We're all lucky you enjoy showing off your legs Emily, they are fucking killer!

As for your writing, I think Roxy's advice is great. Taking it little by little at first should make it easier to get your thoughts out in an organized manner. And reading about your escapades will definitely be exciting, especially those involving Marti!

I'm very interested in reading more about you and her alone; I believe she has a sort of ESP, or "Extra Sexual Perception." It allows her to intuitively know what her lover wants.

Art said...

Beautiful and yummy legs Emily. Can't wait to see more 😘

Wookiee42 said...

First those legs are divine! Second small steps are always best. Take the larger steps as they get more comfortable

Andre Clifton said...

Gorgeous legs. And a dominant Marti? So tell.