Thursday, July 21, 2022

Finding Emily



 

Hey guys, it's Emily.  Thought it was time to show you my body in a bikini.  You seemed to really appreciate the photos here of Vera and Zin in their beachwear so I'm hoping you'll like mine, too.  As you can see, I have a little more meat on my bones - all over - than they do, but my modelling is going great so I guess some folks appreciate my shape.

My career with Studio M is just getting to the point where my bosses (Lin, Maria, and Dana with some input from Elaine) are letting me "find myself" as to who I want to portray in front of the cameras so I'm spending a lot of time with July - with input from Daphne, Aleesha, and Wendy - to see who I will become, at least physically.  I may have a colorful personality but I'm leaning more to the white, silver, gray, black spectrum than with colors.  In this photo we temporarily dyed my hair gray as I experiment with hair colors.  One thing I know is that blonde just doesn't fit me.  I'm really undecided about makeup, but, being a bit tomboyish, I like it minimal.

Anyway it's fun to try lots of different clothes, shoes, hair colors, makeup, jewelry, nail polish to fit me.  One thing's for sure: I'm not that office gal anymore.  The Humane Society got all my old clothes - except my tomboy stuff - and I'm off on the adventure to rediscover my tastes and my attitude.

Watch me grow!

8 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

Welcome Emily! You have an amazing body! There is zero wrong with brain "meaty" "thick" or what have you. I'm one that prefers that! (As the saying goes, thick thighs save lives!) Can't wait to hear more from you about your journey of rediscovery. I'm sure you couldn't ask for a better support system throu the journey than the lovely ladies you're surrounded by.

Feelgood said...

That body🥵🥵🥵🤩🤩🤩 certainly isn’t tomboyish

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Great shot Emily! The somewhat basic style of your bikini really lets your awesome curves take centerstage. Finding and fine tuning the image you want to portray in front of the camera sounds a bit daunting but loads of fun at the same time. I can't imagine a better place to do it than at Studio M with the wonderful women there.

You have an amazing body and I hope you'll continue sharing snippets of your modelling journey here with us.

Steve said...

Welcome Emily! Rock what 'cha got. I personally like a woman that I can wrap my arms around and not feel like she's gonna break.

Redmagnum79 said...

Your body is killer and don't let anyone tell you it's not and yes I love a lady with meat on her bones

Emily said...

@Wookiee42 - Thanks so much, Wookiee! Yeah, I do have parts to hang onto if need be. But Marti and the rest sure make me feel beautiful, sexy, and most importantly, loved. And comments like yours just make me want to show you more! - Emily -

Art said...

Emily, you are gorgeous, just beautiful and where does tomboyish come from? Your body rocks!!!! 😘😘

Bill said...

Wow! What a hot bod!!!