Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Guess the Legs #1


 Hello fellow Marti lovers.  I (Dana) thought it might be fun to give you a "Guess the Legs" quiz.  As this is the first time we've done this I won't try to mess with you by listing any of our ladies whose legs you haven't seen yet.  Give me your best guess and your second best.  If you get it right with your first try we'll answer all of your comments starting Monday July 11 and going through August 31, Marti's birthday.  If you're second guess is the correct one we'll answer all your comments for the rest of July.  I'm listing the ladies in alphabetical order so you know there's no hint there.  If you guys enjoy this we'll do another one in August. . .

Chelsea

Dana

Emily

Gail

Mandy

Maria

Marti

Michelle

Roxy

Vera

Zin

11 comments:

Feelgood said...

I’m going to guess Dana then for my second guess Roxy

Anonymous said...

Michelle or Roxy

Art said...

Gorgeous and I'm voting #1 Roxy and #2 Dana

mikshel269 said...

First guess Chelsea second guess Mandy and if I am wrong on both counts my apologies to the true owner of those long lovely legs

Wookiee42 said...

First guess is Dana second would be Vera

Bill said...

#1 is Dana, #2 Gail

Andre Clifton said...

First guess Dana. Second guess Maria

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

1 - Roxy
2 - Zin

Steve said...

Chelsea or Mandy?

wnccouple said...

Maria or Dana. Regardless they look great.

Art said...

Does this mean that no one has corrected identified those gorgeous legs?