Friday, July 29, 2022

A "Marti Five" by Marti - Blowjob Edition






 It's a bit embarrassing to do one of my own "Fives."  I chose blowjobs as a theme because, well, I was surprised to find I had only published 6 such photos here.  (I need to do more, if you guys want to see more.)  So all I had to do was choose 5 of the 6!  I'm not going to pick a favorite of myself, but I did poll as many of the other ladies of Studio M (all of them, save three, live here in our development - which we need to name, by the way).  I managed to get 24 responses from the 31 (or is it 32, not including me) ladies; some were busy doing other things - like Michelle - and some were exhausted and sleeping in as Studio M is closed on Fridays.  Here are the results with the votes cast for each photo with a comment or two the ladies made, and, as always, I'd love your input, too!

#1 - 3 votes ("Love how you're caressing the balls."  "Most intimate photo."

#2 - 8 votes ("A fantastic jaw breaker photo."  "You look like you're having so much fun."

#3 - 2 votes ("Hot BBC action."  "I bet it would have gotten more votes if the quality was better.")

#4 - 5 votes  ("You look like you're loving that huge dick, not just sucking it."  "He's a lucky guy and you're a lucky gal to get such a big hard cock.")

#5 - 6 votes  ("Love how you have that young stud offering up his cock to you."  "Must've been a huge load if even you can't take it all.")

Thanks to all of you who visit us here and especially to those of you who leave us comments.  Love you all!

11 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Hey Sexy, really like seeing you having fun! As for you posting a Marti Five, I'm all for it, especially with the input and reactions from the other girls. From these I chose the first shot as my favorite, I agree with whoever said it is the most intimate of the group.

mikshel269 said...

My vote is for number 5 totally agree love seeing you take all that is being offer. Would love to have you do these themed Marti five again

Feelgood said...

I love the last one mostly because his cum is dripping out of your mouth

Wookiee42 said...

#5. Knowing that there was such a load shot into her mouth even she couldn't handle it! Or number 4 watching her fit that baseball bat sized cock down her throat! Thanks for sharing Marti!!!!!!!!

Wookiee42 said...

Also just realized I should have used the term you as you posted this Marti. My bad

Art said...

Marti they are all gems, absolutely. But it made me think about what you about naming this place. Just a few suggestions: "Marti's Place" or "MSW" (a takeoff for WDW which stands for Marti's Sex World). 😘😘

Steve said...

That is a woman that LOVES to suck cock. BIG cock.

Andre Clifton said...

Would love to see more of your skills and adoration for a good cock

Bill said...

Sexy blowjob pics!!! I know I don't measure up to those, but I'd love to see how long I'd last.

Anonymous said...

No one makes my cock as hard as you do

Rich said...

Love the cum dripping in number 5! Way to take those cocks down your throat! Wish that were mine!