Friday, July 1, 2022

Take All the Photos You Like


 Yeah, I know this photo has been uploaded a few times before, but I just put it up on Tumblr with that left nipple hidden (per Tumblr rules - at least for me) and I wanted Tumblr visitors coming here to see it without the digital pastie over it.  Hopefully you're not tired of seeing it?  At least it's one of the few I can put up that "shows" at least three guys: the two in the photo and another who took this picture.  Plus you can see my boobs in the camera the guy on my left is holding.

6 comments:

Art said...

Just a beautiful pic of you, as always and a beautiful smile as well. 😘😘

Feelgood said...

And that smile 😊

Wookiee42 said...

As we all are.. that fucking smile is intoxicating!!!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Shots like this one are always appreciated Sexy! Love the intimacy of the two lucky guys getting such an up close view and of course the one in, one out is a favorite of mine. Especially when the one out is your left tit with its signature great red spot!

Andre Clifton said...

One can never get enough of gazing upon these monuments

Malcolm said...

Jealous come to UK please