Tuesday, July 12, 2022

A Marti Five for July 12, 2022






 Hey guys - here's another Marti Five for you and again we want to hear which one you like the best.  As usual, these were all published here sometime in either 2020 or 2021 so nothing new and just trying to keep some of these pictures in front of you.

We apologize for the paucity(*) of posts lately; Marti's been a bit ill and that keeps us all worried but she's getting better, hopefully.  But, no, we're not going anywhere. . .

(*) Ever since one of us used the word "paucity" in a post here, we all bandy it around in the most unlikely of places as a whimsical substitution for other words, including curse words.  Sentences such as "Wow, Michelle, you're looking very paucity today," or "What the paucity is going on?" can often be heard.

Just a little paucity for you. . .

PS:  My fovorite photo is #1, but then I love her full bra photos and the "showing off" kind of pose.  A close second would be #2.  Of course, though, I love them all or I wouldn't have chosen them!

9 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

An awesome set of photos, certainly a worthy follow-up to Maria's selections last week. The immense size of THE TITS is definitely well displayed. Their hang in the fifth shot is amazing, absolutely incredible. A shower shot is always a crowd pleaser. Marti in heels and just above the knee stockings is sexy as fuck, add the fact that her tit is as big as her head and the third shot races out to an early lead.
Narrowly topping the hanging fifth pic is the second shot, just a wonderfully unique pose that I've only seen Marti pull off. Of course her ass in those black shorts is fucking killer too. The first photo is understated by comparison but undoubtedly just as amazing and incredible as the others, seeing those huge tits corralled into a bra, however temporarily, is quite the sight.
As for a favorite, I'm going with number two, it is just too unique and too Marti for me to chosen any other.

Art said...

Dana, for me it's got to be #5. It's absolutely amazing how Marti's tits can hang like that. I mean the visual is almost incomprehensible. 😘😘

Feelgood said...

I’ve always loved the shower shots for whatever reason, I just love the way she looks at her tits in #4

Wookiee42 said...

What a great selection! My favorite of these is 2. While it doesn't contain nudity, the contrast between her tiny waist and shapely ass to those wonderful globes we all refer to as "The Tits " such a sexy pose, showing you what's there without really showing anything.

Redmagnum79 said...

This is a hard one to answer but if I had to pick one it would be 2 or 5

John M said...

Definitely #3. I can only imagine what it would be like between those delicious thighs, with Marti's perfect enormous breasts in my face. Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hard to say is I'm torn between number two and number five. Thank you for sharing these gems with us

Dana said...

@Wookie42 Congratulations, Wookie, on guessing Vera as your second choice of our first "Guess the Legs" contest. It looks like #2 is our readers' favorite though I think I must've done a good job selecting photos because pretty much all of them rated with someone. - Dana -

Malcolm said...

No2
Arse man