Sunday, July 24, 2022

Or. . .Or. . .Or. . .


 A glorious view over Marti's right shoulder and onto that huge nipple.  I'm guessing that the first thing you long-time followers will notice is that this photo is from a few years ago before Marti decided to have the freckles removed.  But, then again, you may notice that incredible hard nipple first.  Or maybe the sheer size of those melons that have more than doubled in size.  (That breast has more than doubled in size since this photo was taken and that nipple at least tripled in size, if not more.)  Or maybe it's the traces of veins crisscrossing the flesh.  Or the hint of her legs below.  Or maybe the first thing you noticed was the rise growing in your pants!

I love looking through all her past photos and videos.  Every time it seems I see something new or get to know her ever better.  There's so much to learn, as I'm sure many of you would agree.

Hope you all have a great week!

Roxy

5 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

There is so much to enjoy with this shot Roxy. The unique perspective, the hardening nipple, the rising Montgomery bumps, the size of her amazing boob, the beautiful dappling of freckles, the faint veins, the deep red painted nails, her lithe legs. Literally everything about this photo is wondrously sexy!

Knowing you appreciate her photos in much the same way we, the viewers, do is also very, very fucking sexy Roxy!

Anonymous said...

Marti's nipples are so beautiful I just can't stop looking at them. D89 will always be a fan of Marti and all of you beautiful ladles🥰😍🤗

Feelgood said...

First I noticed her nipple, then her tit. Even though I’m a longtime follower I love seeing these “older” pictures

Art said...

Just beautiful, as always. 😘

Wookiee42 said...

While I know there are other portions visible I just can't keep my eyes off that nipple. The areola tightening as the nipple elongates.. divine