Saturday, July 30, 2022

Michelle Quickly Returns


 Hey, it' Michelle.  Miss me?

I only have a few minutes; a few of what I used to call BOMT guys (we're changing the name) are meeting with some contractors as they expand the already large house where the WFMC used to meet.  I know I've said it here before, but I am loving the time I spend with those guys, which is usually 16 - 18 hours every day, nonstop.  And I do mean every day this month and probably for months to come.  Who knows, maybe years.  I'll explain what's happening as best I can before it's time to go back to them.

So I called a meeting with me, Mom, Michelle, Dana and our VP in California, Elaine, and the representative of the guys (remember me talking about 4?  I still name the guys by their number).  These wee the changes I wanted and they were all agreed to:

  1. I set NO rules for them.  For instance, at first there were rules about no anal, no golden showers, no heavy bondage, etc.  That's all gone.  I left it up to Dana and Elaine to work with 4 and let the guys set the rules instead of me.  So those three things I mentioned?  They do them all now, especially the anal (usually as triple - or quadruple! - penetration.  The bondage has gotten more intense but they've yet to hurt me.  I could go on, but I'm afraid I'll run out of time.
  2. Remember the 9/7 rule they set up, meaning everyone's cock had to be 9+ inches long and 7+ inches in girth?  That was reducing the number of guys that could join considerably.  I got them to reduce that to 7/6 and the number of guys is growing rapidly.  The guys don't mind it because it reduces their individual cost to be a member; still very expensive, but more reasonable which also helps to get new members.  There is now over 100 members!
  3. I've eliminated all the rules about how many guys need to show up to have a "meeting" and how long those "meetings" will last.  So each guy has a key fob to get them into the back gate closest to our throat fuck house and they can come and go as they please.  Nine guys have pretty much taken up permanent residency and the fewest I've had at one time since these changes is 21.  The most?  68!
  4. For the first time ever, my income from all of this will top Mom's!

I have a few more points, but I just got a call that their meeting with the contractors is over.  They'll be here any minute in the large golf cart to drive the 15 minutes to the throat fuck house. They'll play with my tits along the way and we'll probably stop a time or two for one of them to facefuck me - while maybe another one doggy fuck my pussy.

One last thing:  there is a lot of love flowing between me and these guys.  Though it may sound rough, they do it with care and I always feel that I'm in safe hands.

Ciao for now,

Michelle

7 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

You seem to be having the time of your life, and for you to top Marti in income is incredible. Keep having fun, you're definitely built for it!

Wookiee42 said...

Glad to see it still as special and intense with the guys! Congratulations on the income milestone as well!!! Can't wait to see/hear more

Art said...

Absolutely incredible Michelle, and so extremely hot. Stay safe. We love you. ❤️

mikshel269 said...

So glad those guys still treat you well. I can only imagine that Maria is missing her time with you. I say this because my wife has been in the hospital now for almost 3 months and the travel time and my responsibilities keep me from seeing her every day and even on my days off any visit is still too short. So I do really wish the best future for you and Maria.

Feelgood said...

Well as it’s said a mother wants her daughter (or son) to do better than she did

Andre Clifton said...

Satisfied and yet wanting more is how they should leave you.

NorthNJMale said...

OMG it is great to read your update post...those guys are very lucky to be able to share and make memories with you...soo envy them hehe.
thank you for the update looking forward to more