Thursday, July 7, 2022

It Is July After All


 I (Dana) took this photo of Marti's magnificent breasts just before I went in to suckle her left one.  There on the right one is July, our second-in-command (behind Daphne) in our makeup/costume department.  July has her 3D image ready to share so she'll be posting soon to show off her strong shapely legs and, hopefully, large natural tits.  She is one of our two true BBW's on our staff; we haven't introduced the other yet.  Here in this photo she's trying to get as much of Marti's breast in her mouth as possible.  That nipple must be tickling the back of her throat!

6 comments:

Feelgood said...

Welcome July I’m sure your fitting in quite nicely 😈😈

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot Dana! Getting as much of Marti's tit into one's mouth as possible is definitely a goal worth endless pursuit. Thanks for taking the time to capture moments like this and even more so for sharing them with us.

Looking forward to seeing July's 3D post, those are always fun.

anotheroneofnone said...

Damn, I would love to have those nipples inside me.

Wookiee42 said...

What a great shot. i can't imagine not trying to fit as much of Marti's tit into my mouth as humanly possible.

Art said...

Lol. Getting all of one of Marti's nipples in your mouth is quite an accomplishment. All of her tit in your mouth, somehow that seems to defy physics, but I'd love to see it tried. Actually I'd love to try it myself. 😘😘

Bill said...

If that doesn't put things into perspective, I don't know what does...WOW