Monday, July 18, 2022

Chelsea's Marti Five for July 18, 2022






 Hi, it's Chelsea with my second Marti Five.  As for my favorite, I will use the "it depends" excuse.  As a "chick-with-a-dick," if I'm wanking I'd go with #4 because, being a dom, I love the sense of subordination it shows like her hands are tied (which they are) and she's giving up for me.  However, if I'm fucking her 0 which I do A LOT - I'd go with #5, especially if I also had a camera focused on her swinging tits where I could watch them on a large screen as I bang her from behind.  Or at least a mirror. . .

7 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Five incredible shots of our sexual goddess and THE TITS. great choices! The sweetness of the first shot as she sits demurely, hands in her lap, is wonderful. The casual sensuality of the second is sexy as fuck, while the third photo shows off their enormity perfectly. That she is bound in the fourth definitely adds to its appeal while the outfit, pose, and especially the setting of the fifth shot give it that little extra kick of spiciness.

My favorite is the first shot, of course her tits are fucking spectacular, but the little details like her red fingernail polish, the curls of her very sexy wig, all add up to one amazing photo.

Malcolm said...

I could get lost in those sigh

Redmagnum79 said...

I would have to agree with you on your picks I do love 4 and 5 thanks for sharing them

Wookiee42 said...

My favorites are 1 and 2. The lighting and the way she pushes The Tits out in such an offering. Sublime. Marti's smile I'm the second one is downright erotic. the joy in the smile as people stare in awe at the Tits is so hot. Knowing people are being aroused by those wonders of nature.

Feelgood said...

I’d go with #2 or #5, love the “older” pics and of course that side view 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Art said...

I have to go with 1 and 4. They are just incredible pics. Chelsea, when are we going to see more of you? 😘😘

Wookiee42 said...

Just realized I never commented on this one. Bad Wookiee. As for pictures I'd have to say purely sexually #2 and #5. They allow for fantasies of being able to have her in those positions. 2 for the thought of sliding between The Tits. And #5 just thinking about being behind making The Tits swing to and fro...