Thursday, July 28, 2022

Zin's 'Disemboweled Army Shirt'


 All of us who spend most of our time in front of a camera have our own budget for outfits, though the majority of that budget item goes to Daphne, July and Wendy.  I saw this bathing suit from one of our design houses and had to have it.  Unfortunately, all the colors except this "dirty green" were back ordered.  The ladies laughed at it when it came in, July calling it a disemboweled army shirt.  When I dropped my robe during a photo session, the laughs turned into a lot of "WOWs!"  July's comment afterwards was more like "You look fantastic in disemboweled army shirts!"

And in other stories. . .  The last time Dana measured my chest I had progressed to an H cup!  I'm so excited!  I'm now the same cup size as Mom (Becca) though I'm just barely an H and she's a very full one.  But since I won't be 20 until October I've got, hopefully, lots of breast growth in front (pun intended) of me!

Zin

8 comments:

Feelgood said...

The WOW’s were right 🤩🤩🤩🤤🤤🤤

Art said...

Zin you look absolutely fantastic 😍

Wookiee42 said...

The Wows are extremely accurate! I don't think I've never seen OD green look so damned good on someone! Congratulations on the growing! I'll bet by this time next year you'll be bigger than your mom!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The cut and color of that swimsuit is amazing, only because the girl filling it out! Absolutely awesome shot Zinnia!

NorthNJMale said...

wow very sexy pic..that sexy outfit is making me stand at full attention hehehhee

Redmagnum79 said...

WOW is all I'm saying

Andre Clifton said...

Breast growth is great and I'm going your wishes are fulfilled

Bill said...

Wow is right! I'm standing and saluting!