Friday, July 22, 2022

A Picture and a Bunch of Words


 (This is gonna be a fairly long post so I hope you stick with me to the end of it. . .)

 Here's another one of those rejected photos of me (Marti, or had you guessed already?); this one didn't make the grade because the end of my left breast was cut off as was at least half my nipple.  I was using my left arm to push the breast up and back and guess I was moving when the photo was taken.  I do like that it shows my ass clearly - not bad for almost 72 years old, eh?  Once your past the tit and ass you'll see my gray/white hair in a pony tail.  I've been doing that more lately rather than putting it up to keep it from distracting from my chest.

Now, on to other stuff -

Since your comments to our posts are the lifeblood of this site, I wanted to take a few minutes to call out and personally thank those of you who keep us going.  You are all wonderful in our eyes and we take everything you write us with joy, love, and deep appreciation.  For this, I'm just going back to July 1.  My apologies if I miss anyone.

I'll start with some new commenters.  Every new person to join us and drop us comments is of special significance because it means we're growing.

Malcolm

Badbrad

Renee

Hunter55

Next, of course, I want to bow to those of you who comment on most if not all of our posts:

TheMaskedHillbilly

Feelgood

Art

Wookiee42

Andre Clifton

And to those of you who comment regularly:

RedMagnum79

mikshel269

anotheroneofnone

Steve

And, lastly, those of you who comment once and a while.  We understand that circumstances can sometimes limit your involvement.  Just know we love you, too!

NorthNJMale

ASkelly

Bill

John M

wnccouple

*  *  *  *

Now about this site: I suspect you have noticed we've been publishing a lot more PG13 → R photos and not so many X-rated ones.  It wasn't a conscience effort, at least not at first, just some of us wanting to show off in that way.  Once we noticed it we began wondering if that's how this site should trend.  We even batted around splitting the soft core and hard core into two separate sites or at least breaking it into different pages on this site.  In the end we decided to keep things as they are, but you'll probably continue to see more of the R-rated than the X simply because more of us are doing the R-rated stuff and the current queen of the X-rated, Michelle, has been nonstop with her group of guys and hasn't had the time to post as often as she was.  Chelsea is maybe 50/50 R/X and I guess I'm around ⅔ R and ⅓ X.  The rest of the ladies posting here (Dana, Emily, Maria, Roxy and Vera) are doing mostly R-rated stuff, or at least light girl/girl unless with our t-girl Chelsea. Zin, as mentioned in a recent post, has transitioned from mostly X-rated to mostly R.  We're always interested in your thoughts because you are as much a part of this site as we are.

We still have lots of new ladies to introduce to you but it may be that what will happen first is that a few of the girls will join us here at MMBBGG: Becca, Mandy, July and maybe even Gail as they are all more comfortable with an R-rated format.  So maybe some new things coming to keep you checking in!

Stay cool in all this hot weather but let us keep turning up the heat for you!!

Love and Kisses,

Marti (OYO)

12 comments:

NorthNJMale said...

Thank you for the shot-out and also thank you for letting us share and enjoy various moments of all your lives. looking forward to reading the new adventures and like always loving all written post....all you ladies are lovely and without sounding vulgar fucking amazing.

Art said...

Marti, thank you as well, my thoughts are on two levels. One is that I really want to see every bit of every beautiful lady, no holds barred. While I understand that may be difficult or even impossible for various reasons. That brings me to my level two: OMG, every thing you ladies post, pics, writings, are a gift and as much as I want what I may want, I will simply accept these as the wonderful gifts that's they are, with all the love and gratitude I have. ❤️ 😘

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

This site is awesome because of you Sexy, you sharing your incredible journey, bringing in all the amazing women around you, and them in turn sharing themselves. It all traces back to you. THE TITS may be the star but the heart behind them keeps this place going, you are still the coolest chick I know, and yes, your ass looks fucking great!

I really dig the photos that have been posted lately. If leaning more into the glamour and erotic over the hardcore or explicit gets more content from more of y'all then I am all for it.

My only hesitation is that I hope it won't preclude updates on all the projects y'all have going, I especially enjoy reading about The Life of Marti. Thank you and all of y'all for everything y'all share, always look forward to seeing what's next!

Wookiee42 said...

Thank you as well for the shout out! It means much! As much as I love the X rated (oh and I do so love me the x rated) the R rating is just as good (can't help it I love naked nips, followed closely by super sexy lingerie) I'm just glad you ladies are sharing with us mostly. Altho if any of those girl/girl pics show up I'm sure everyone would be immediately salivating.

Feelgood said...

As much as hate to say this I’d want the R pictures more especially since it seems more of the ladies would be involved and anyways I’m sure we could use our vast imagination

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

This site is awesome Sexy. What began as you simply sharing your incredible journey and life has grown to include all the wonderful women surrounding you. It has been the first place I go online for a long time now and I check back several times a day to see if there are any new posts just to keep up to date.

I really dig the recent posts. If leaning more towards the erotic than the explicit makes more of y'all comfortable sharing here than I am very much for it. Though I do hope it won't preclude updates about all your projects, especially The Life of Marti.

Steve said...

Y'all do what 'cha like. I'm just happy to see what you're happy to post.

Redmagnum79 said...

Just speaking for myself I like the x rated stuff but if you go to the R rated stuff I'll still be here

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot Sexy! This site is great, you've built something really amazing here. Starting with you just sharing your incredible journey and slowly bringing in the wonderful people you've surrounded yourself with over time. It is my first online destination each day and inevitably I find myself checking back multiple times.

As for the recent posts shifting more towards the erotic rather than the explicit, I'm cool with it. I enjoy getting to know more about the other girls in your life and if posting more glamour type photos makes them comfortable enough to share then go with it.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

First off, awesome shot Sexy! Everything about it is hot as fuck, you look amazing in white and any shot that shows off your cute butt and THE TITS is always welcome.

Starting from you sharing your incredible journey to now involving all the wonderful women around you, this site is the greatest place online. If trending towards more erotic over explicit content makes more of the girls comfortable sharing here I'm all for it.

mikshel269 said...

Marti a very sexy shot even if it was not perfect in the photographer's eye I still find it incredibly sexy. Also, thank you, indeed life happens and I may not comment as much as I would like, just being recognized means a lot to me.

Redmagnum79 said...

Thank you for recognizing me for looking at your beautiful pictures and all the other ladies pictures to