Sunday, July 24, 2022

Roxy with an Amazing View


 Since I haven't posted a pic of me (Roxy) lately I thought I might give you a kind of twofer, a front view of my legs with a back view in the mirror.

(Insert by Marti:  How could we have forgotten to post here my beautiful wife's birthday wishes.  Happy belated 25th birthday [July11] Roxy!  I love you - we all love you.  You have become the glue that holds us all together - and we all know it!)

You may have noticed - and I hope you have - that I've added a bit of strength to my legs.  And, maybe, a bit more appearance of a woman.  It's Marti running through my veins.  She is such an inspiration to us all.  I mean, my God, can you believe how she looks at almost 72 years old?!?  July hinted at it in her post yesterday: Marti, without saying anything, has inspired us all to better ourselves and to know the years ahead can be made lovely and beautiful and exciting if we grow gracefully yet sensually.  She will be an a role model to all of us through the years.

Marti's influence pervades Studio M as well.  Everyone that works here knows that, even if their main jobs, like mine, are behind the camera, they are expected to be in front of the camera some, too.  It inspires us all to look our best and it carves our sexual and sensual and physical and emotional personas.  Dana, who is ultimately responsible for all our hires, knows it well and brings people in who fit what Marti has made.  As more and more of our ladies show up here, we hope you'll notice the threads that run through us all.

First, Studio M is meant for mature viewers.  By that I don't mean mature in years but mature in tastes.  You'll never see any photos from us acting childish like we're somebody's puppy dog or something.  (Yeah, you've seen those bimbos.)  You won't see any crazy outfits just sexy outfits.  Though many of us love to wear wigs to fit a mood, you won't see any green hair or pink hair or blue hair.  Daphne - our makeup genius - has lots of tattoos and piercings, but we haven't hired anyone else who does.  Some tattoos are fine as are minimal piercings (ears, navels, maybe an eyebrow but no tongues or noses or, god forbid, genitals).  You won't see any of us wearing childish things on our heads like horns or sprite antennae.  No ultra long fingernails.  Pubic hair is fine as long as its kept neat but no hair on legs or under armpits.  We treat sex as wonderful, yet serious so no dumb pretenses or corny facial expressions.  No devil outfits; no angel outfits; no animal outfits.

We don't act, we are on screen who we are at home with a few twists and turns depending on the plot or setting.

Marti lowered her threshold for our ladies to join us here from a year living with us to 6 months so many more will soon join here.  (Becca and Mandy will probably be next.)  But you'll soon see others and, finally, some of our ladies of color.

I wrote more than I should have, but, oh well.  I just want you to be with us as closely as you can.

Roxy

6 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

What a way to return to the blog Roxy, awesome shot! You wear your new found power well, the sculpting of your legs looks great. I have missed reading your posts and you are always a welcome sight.

The standards upheld at Studio M are greatly appreciated. I'm grateful for the chance to see beautiful women presented in a sophisticated, erotic light.

The recent newcomers are all wonderful additions and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of them and those yet to come.

Art said...

Roxy you look fantastic and your ass, yes I can see it, looks absolutely great!!! 😘😘

Feelgood said...

Seriously when I saw your legs I for a second thought it was Michelle’s. Of course I couldn’t help but to stare at your bottom clothing, great tan line🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Steve said...

Happy belated birthday Roxy! Thank you for posting your beautiful body.

Bill said...

That butt looks fantastic!!!

Wookiee42 said...

Those legs, and the reflection of that amazing ass!!
As for writing too much, that's never a problem ass it does indeed bri no gbus closer together. We are getting an intimate look into your lives. The standard set by studio M is top notch. The pleasure is more evident when it's not just an act on screen but am experience