Monday, August 1, 2022

A Hell of a Vera Shot


 First of all, let me make clear that those are not my (Dana's) legs and my ass in the picture: they're Vera's.  There's a bit of a funny story behind the photo.  I purchased an out building from the studio across the lot with the intention of storing some of Studio M's overflow props.  Some of our guys cleaned out the building and laid things out in case we wanted any of it, which, for the most part, we didn't.  Vera, however, claimed this ugly brown setting piece.  Lin, her manager and photographer, was horrified.  ("What!," Lin exclaimed.  "It's poop brown.  It's poop brown.  You don't want."  Vera's response was "If the backdrop is so bad then my body is all that they'll see."  Lin acquiesced.  I think it works, don't you?

Second, as today is August 1, we should announce whose legs that was in our most recent "Guess the Legs" contest.  However, we're going to give it until 6:00 am Wednesday morning (that would be the third) to give any of you a shot at it who may have missed the original post.  If you want guess, here's the link https://martimelons.blogspot.com/2022/07/guess-legs-for-august.html or you can find it on the July 22 posts.

Hopefully you'll be seeing a lot of posts from us this week and this month.

Dana

7 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Vera is 100% right, the background is irrelevant. All I see is her awesome legs and tight ass. This is instantly one of my favorite leg shots ever posted here on the blog, thank you for sharing it with us Dana. And thank you Vera!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous

Wookiee42 said...

What background? All I can see is a fantastic ass and some sexy sexy legs!

Feelgood said...

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 is all I can say

Steve said...

Holy crap! Those legs go ALL the way up and make a PERFECT ass of themselves!

Art said...

Vera is absolutely correct. The background is invisible. All I see is one hell of a beautiful pair of legs and a great ass. The pose reminds me of a James Bond movie opening credits, you know what I mean, right? Vera is a Bond Girl. 😘😘

Bill said...

There's a background? All I see is a great set of legs, a nice ass, and a hint of pussy.....