Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Michelle's Poor Jaw


 Just a quick post by me, Michelle.  Eighteen straight hours of throat fucking is about all my jaw can handle, but yesterday into today's predawn hours we went for twenty.  But I'm up and ready to go now and will call them to come get me for the short ride to the throat fucking house via golf cart - though it's fairly common for the cart to make it only part of the way before they stop and unload their first loads of the day in my mouth.  And sometimes more than one golf cart will come to get me and that's when I know for sure that we'll stop before we get there.

About this photo. . .  I had just drained this big cock when some of them wanted a photo so as they took a few pictures, a bit of cum leaked out.  Of course, I didn't let it go to waste!

I'll post again soon, promise.

And now to call them and put my poor jaw back to the test!

8 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The look in your eyes tells the tale Michelle, you are loving every moment with your guys. Thanks for these occasional peeks into your world. Keep having fun!

NorthNJMale said...

OMG you are fucking amazing....the look in your eyes say it all....love it. cant wait to read more of your sexy adventures

Feelgood said...

All hail Michelle’s jaw

Art said...

You are just incredible Michelle and yes, I admit it, I am jealous as hell. What breathing male wouldn't be? Sir Hillbilly is quite correct, your eyes say it all, both love and lust combined. 😘😘

Wookiee42 said...

The pure lust in your eyes! The pure enjoyment you are having must be amazing

Steve said...

Just... WOW!

Anonymous said...

I've recently made a blog on here ..and I've been a fan of Marti's a very long time ..I adore all she does and all you beautiful ❤️ women do ..

mikshel269 said...

I know you try to hide them as much as possible but those Are some of the sexiest eyes I have ever seen